HR Coordinator Resume Objective
An HR Coordinator is in charge of Human Resources, and they are typically tasked with recruiting, hiring, and training new employees as well as working with current employees to manage appropriate workplace behavior and job compliance. When writing an application for this position, highlight your experience working with people and enforcing workplace compliance, as these are necessary job skills for this position.
What the HR Coordinator Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Human Resources Coordinators must have excellent people skills, as they will be working with employees and staff as they interview job candidates, help train new recruits, and work with existing employees to help solve disputes or provide additional workplace training as needed. HR Coordinators may also take on the responsibilities of submitting proper payroll paperwork, coordinating benefit programs such as retirement plans and health insurance with employees, and maintaining the record-keeping of the office. A well-written resume objective should convey that you are experienced and comfortable with these tasks, and it should be worded in a way that grabs the attention of the employer.
Sample HR Coordinator Resume Objectives
As you write your resume for this position, make sure to mention the name of your prospective employer in order to show that you have a genuine interest in the Human Resources Coordinator position. Here are some sample objective statements to help you as you create your own resume objective:
1. Friendly, hardworking, and dedicated HR Coordinator with 5+ years experience seeks position with ABC company that values experience, human resources knowledge, and exceptional work performance.
2. Looking to obtain an HR Coordinator position with ABC company that will allow for career advancement and greater scope of experience for dedicated and hardworking individual.
3. Individual with human resources experience and knowledge seeks HR Coordinator position with ABC company that can benefit from clerical experience, excellent employee rapport, and superior communication skills.
4. Searching for an HR Coordinator position with ABC company that can benefit from 10+ years experience in corporate human resources setting.
5. Organized, responsible, and driven individual seeks HR Coordinator position with ABC company in order to gain greater job experience and to utilize strengths in communication and leadership.
Skills To Put in an HR Coordinator Resume Objective
Most hiring managers value the skills of candidates highly when deciding which applicants to choose. This is why it is so important for you to focus on your abilities in your human resources coordinator resume. We recommend describing them primarily in the objective statement, thus hooking the hiring manager on what makes you an appealing candidate. Use the job description and our HR coordinator resume samples to discover common and appealing skills.
When writing a resume objective section, you need to include both hard and soft skills. Hard skills describe proficiency with specific tasks, such as handling paychecks or filing reports. Soft skills, on the other hand, describe behavioral attributes. These include less concrete skills, such as management, leadership, critical thinking, or communication abilities. A strong resume will have both types.
Before you begin writing your human resources coordinator resume, take a look at this list of common HR skills:
- Strong decision making and problem solving abilities
- Excellent professional communication, both written and oral
- Conduct research effectively and create effective reports
- Active listening and intentional speech
- Present information clearly and efficiently in oral reports
- Excellent organizational and analysis abilities
- Effective at in depth performance management
- Provide paychecks to all employees regularly and accurately
- Manage labor rates and optimize workforce
- Oversee employee relations
- Masterful use of negotiation and conflict resolution
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.