Hotel Reservations Agent Resume Objective
A Hotel Reservations Agent’s job is to communicate with customers and process hotel reservations for them. There are other duties involved with this position as well. If you are interested in becoming this type of agent, then create a good, clear objective statement to go on your resume. This will help employers see your skills and abilities as well as the appropriate experience you have. Take advantage of the fact that employers usually read this section first to leave them with an excellent impression of you.
What the Hotel Reservations Agent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Hotel Reservations Agent makes reservations for customers through a variety of methods including by telephone, mail, fax or a reservation system. They also must confirm reservations and keep records. These agents additionally track room availability and process deposits. They should have a good knowledge of the rooms offered as well as hotel packages and rates. Hotel Reservations Agents also use marketing techniques to target specific customers. Good communication, technical and customer service skills are all beneficial for this particular position.
Sample Hotel Reservations Agent Resume Objectives
If you want to impress employers and show them your interest in working for them, include their company name in your objective statement. Here are some example resume objectives:
1. Friendly individual with exceptional customer service skills looking to secure a Hotel Reservations Agent position with (company name).
2. Obtain a Hotel Reservations Agent position with (company name) as an individual who will utilize excellent customer service skills and sales experience to benefit the organization.
3. Seeking employment with (company name) as a Hotel Reservations Agent who will provide five years of experience in the industry as well as excellent customer service skills.
4. Searching for a Hotel Reservations Agent position with (company name) that will enable the use of excellent customer service and technical skills.
5. Looking for a position as a Hotel Reservations Agent with (company name) for an individual with 10+ years of customer service experience.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Experienced Administrative professional skilled in handling correspondence, filing, and other clerical needs for busy teams. Knowledgeable about financial controls, business practices and industry ...
Experience: 10 yrs 11 mo
Experienced Cluster Reservations Agent with over 9 years of experience in the Hospitality Industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall...
Experience: 9 yrs 9 mo
With over 16 years of reputable work history, I demonstrate the ability to learn quickly; always striving to be more efficient, motivating fellow co-workers, and always striving to be better.. I po...
Experience: 7 yrs 7 mo
Hardworking and reliable with strong abilities to complete duties given. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
Adaptable and courteous, talented at answering...
Experience: 1 yrs 9 mo
Driven, personable customer service agent with over 8 years of experience interfacing with clients. Dedicated outside-the-box strategic thinker. Extensive expertise in customer relationship managem...
Experience: 5 yrs 9 mo