A Hotel Reservations Agent’s job is to communicate with customers and process hotel reservations for them. There are other duties involved with this position as well. If you are interested in becoming this type of agent, then create a good, clear objective statement to go on your resume. This will help employers see your skills and abilities as well as the appropriate experience you have. Take advantage of the fact that employers usually read this section first to leave them with an excellent impression of you.
What the Hotel Reservations Agent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Hotel Reservations Agent makes reservations for customers through a variety of methods including by telephone, mail, fax or a reservation system. They also must confirm reservations and keep records. These agents additionally track room availability and process deposits. They should have a good knowledge of the rooms offered as well as hotel packages and rates. Hotel Reservations Agents also use marketing techniques to target specific customers. Good communication, technical and customer service skills are all beneficial for this particular position.
Sample Hotel Reservations Agent Resume Objectives
If you want to impress employers and show them your interest in working for them, include their company name in your objective statement. Here are some example resume objectives:
1. Friendly individual with exceptional customer service skills looking to secure a Hotel Reservations Agent position with (company name).
2. Obtain a Hotel Reservations Agent position with (company name) as an individual who will utilize excellent customer service skills and sales experience to benefit the organization.
3. Seeking employment with (company name) as a Hotel Reservations Agent who will provide five years of experience in the industry as well as excellent customer service skills.
4. Searching for a Hotel Reservations Agent position with (company name) that will enable the use of excellent customer service and technical skills.
5. Looking for a position as a Hotel Reservations Agent with (company name) for an individual with 10+ years of customer service experience.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Coorporate Reservations Sales Agent @ British Airways
Customer-oriented Reservation Agent with over [Number] years of experience in [Industry]. Hardworking with excellent telephone sales skills. Works to answer all guests questions via phone or email to ...
Reservations Agent/ Sales Associate @ Best Western Grant Park
To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills....
11 yrs 11 mo
Reservations Agent and Sales @ Enterprise Rent-A-Car
Friendly Reservation Agent with proficiency in interacting effectively by telephone with guests of diverse ages, backgrounds and interests. Ability to project service-mentality with warm, caring attit...
8 yrs 6 mo
Instructor/ Team Coach/ Reservations Sales Agent @ Alaska Airlines
Experienced and educated leader with over two decades of expertise in supervising and training employees. Collaborative and insightful professional that has excellent communication, planning and time ...
21 yrs 8 mo
Reservations Sales Agent @ Harbor Freight Tools USA
Driven, personable customer service agent with over 8 years of experience interfacing with clients. Dedicated outside-the-box strategic thinker. Extensive expertise in customer relationship management...
5 yrs 9 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.