Server Bartender Resume Objective
Server/Bartenders can be found working in a wide variety of restaurants and bars. If you are working on a resume to apply for this position, then you may be wondering what you should include in your objective statement. First of all, this statement is usually the first thing that employers read, so make sure you include your skills, talents and experience to give them a good picture of you as an employee. Show them why you are the best candidate for the job.
What the Server Bartender Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Servers and Bartenders are in charge of greeting customers, taking their orders and serving them food and drinks. If they are working behind the bar, they must have good knowledge of how to mix a variety of drinks. These professionals must have exceptional customer service and people skills to ensure that customers have a positive experience in the establishment. Other good skills to have and mention in your objective include people, mathematical, listening and communication skills. They additionally must have a good knowledge of the food and beverages offered.
Sample Server Bartender Resume Objectives
If there is a certain restaurant, bar or company that you are interested in working for, include their name in your resume objective. This will show employers your dedication. Here are some examples:
1. Looking to secure a Server Bartender position with ABC Company that will allow an individual with exceptional customer service and people skills to benefit the organization.
2. Friendly, dedicated individual with five years of bartender experience and excellent customer service skills searching for a Server Bartender position with ABC Company.
3. Seeking employment with ABC Company as a Server Bartender as an individual with two years of experience as a waitress and excellent people skills.
4. Enthusiastic individual who enjoys working with people and has 10 years of experience working in restaurants and bars looking to secure a Server Bartender position with ABC Company.
5. Obtain a Server Bartender position with ABC Company that will enable an individual to display exceptional customer service, mathematical and people skills.
Skills To Put in a Server Bartender Resume Objective Statement
When you’re trying to get a job that primarily involves working directly with clients and customers, be sure to mention some of your key skills in your objective statement. You need to show a hiring manager you have the right personality for the server bartender position in addition to any technical abilities necessary for success.
Because dealing with people takes much more than just intellectual knowledge, include crucial soft skills in your objective statement. You can discover what qualities a company is looking for by reading through the job description for keywords. Make sure to mix those keywords into the traits you list to increase your odds of getting the position.
Take a look at these key skills for a server bartender resume objective statement:
- Constitution to remain standing for long periods of time
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Extensive knowledge of brands and types of alcohol as well as how to mix drinks
- Tactful and strategic mindset in potentially hazardous situations
- Excellent short and long-term memory
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work efficiently as part of a team
- Talented at handling credit and cash payment transactions
- Proficient at changing and tapping a keg
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Adept at garnishing and serving drinks with a flair
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Restaurant Manager with experience leading multi-million dollar restaurants as well as banquet and catering operations at award-winning restaurants around country. Driven to raise standards for fin...
Experience: 7 yrs 10 mo
Committed and hardworking restaurant manager with 28 years of experience directing quality food service. Well-rounded leader with talent for supervising employees, controls daily operations positiv...
Experience: 7 yrs 10 mo
Enthusiastic Housekeeper successful working with all hotel departments to facilitate communication, quality and service initiatives. Hardworking and resourceful with strong communication skills a...
Experience: 6 yrs 4 mo
Team-inspired Server and Cater-Waiter identified as integral component to successful group-oriented initiatives. Exercising strong willingness to learn and take on new challenges while contributing...
Experience: 9 yrs 10 mo
Energetic [Job Title] with [Number] years of experience offering quality food services. Tea...
Experience: 6 yrs 8 mo