When you apply for a new job, the first thing the hiring manager will read is the objective portion of your resume. For this reason, it is very important to include relevant skills and accomplishments that make you qualified for the position. As a Food Service Assistant, you will be responsible for providing food to customer that complies with various industry standards.
What The Food Service Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A comprehensive knowledge of the regulations associated with the food industry is vital in order to be an efficient Food Service Assistant. This ensures that you provide the best experience possible to customers. You should also be able to help guests make menu choices, maintain an understanding of various preparation methods, ensure that the dining area remains sanitary and routinely check on guests. Excellent customer service skills and an upbeat personality can help tremendously in this line of work. Reading your resume objective should give a prospective employer everything he or she needs to know in order to decide if you are qualified for the position.
Sample Food Service Assistant Resume Objectives
In order to show an employer that you are genuinely interested in being a Food Service Assistant, you should include the name of the company within the objective statement.
1. Obtain a Food Service Assistant position at ABC company to utilize background in preparing and serving a number menu items according to food industry regulations.
2. A highly dedicated and proactive professional with 10+ years of experience setting up tables, restocking ingredients and adhering to all standards of excellence looking for a position at ABC company as a Food Service Assistant.
3. Searching for a Food Service Assistant position with ABC company that allows for career advancement through display of proper food preparation techniques and correct handling of alcoholic beverages.
4. Use outgoing personality and ability to be a team player for the benefit of ABC company as a Food Service Assistant.
5. Seeking employment as a Food Service Assistant in order to use time management and customer service skills at ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Food Service Assistant @ Aramark
Outgoing, service-oriented background. Excellent communication and time management skills. Handles tasks with accuracy and efficiency. Reliable and dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction. A...
14 yrs 11 mo
Food Service Assistant @ Clan Williams Aged Care - Bethania Garden
Responsible Food Preparation team member offering proven skills in maintaining clean facilities and promoting customer satisfaction through exceptional service. Dedicate long hours to complete fast-pa...
1 yrs 8 mo
Assistant Food Service Manager @ Dorchester County Public Schools
Dedicated to effective policy, procedures and service updates. Successful at organizing, assigning and overseeing work with a disciplined management style. Hardworking and reliable, with with strong a...
11 yrs 5 mo
Assistant Manager/Food Service Worker @ Tarheel incorporated
10 yrs 3 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.