Many people participate in martial arts as a fun and unique form of exercise. This practice also helps individuals gain self-confidence, learn to persevere, and develop discipline. A martial arts instructor leads students in various self-defense and fighting techniques. He or she also helps students strengthen their characters. To obtain a job as an instructor, candidates should create a resume objective that is appealing to a prospective employer.
What the Martial Arts Instructor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
When you apply for a job as a martial arts instructor, the employer needs to know that you are qualified for the job. In most cases, you will be required to hold a black belt. You may also need other training and schooling to qualify for this role. Your resume objective should describe your experience, background, unique qualifications, and any character strengths you possess that will help you succeed as an instructor.
Sample Resume Objectives
A resume objective should be straightforward, helping the prospective employer to easily understand why you are right for the job. It should also include the name of the company you want to be an instructor for. These five sample objectives are a great guide:
1. Obtain a position as a Martial Arts Instructor with ABC gym to use black belt, 15 years experience in martial arts, physical strength, and communication skills.
2. Confident and athletic individual seeks employment with ABC company as a Martial Arts Instructor to mentor students, teach self-discipline, and use black belt.
3. Looking for work with ABC company as a Martial Arts Instructor to use 5 plus years of instructor experience, lifelong training in Martial Arts, motivated personality, and a desire to share passion for exercise and physical strength.
4. Strong individual with 10 years experience as an instructor to students of all ages and superior leadership skills looking to work as a Martial Arts Instructor with ABC company.
5. Seeks a job with ABC gym as a Martial Arts Instructor to utilize Martial Arts training, black bet, people skills, and motivation.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Innovative Project Manager effective in leading and directing cross cultural projects from inception to launch. More than 15 years of progressive management experience and repeated success in developi...
22 yrs 5 mo
Hardworking, dedicated Martial Arts Instructor to adults and children of all ages. Community manager and networker with amazing customer service and sales ability. Effectively performs all necessary d...
11 yrs 8 mo
Wordsmith with a BA: English seeking to transition from education management to pursue engaging, creative remote or hybrid work in the industry of editing and writing. Compassionate Educator with 17 y...
16 yrs 11 mo
Passionate and energetic teacher with 14 years of experience teaching students literature and English language skills. Expert at educating students with well-rounded lessons in reading, writing, and d...
6 yrs 9 mo