A Financial Service Representative speaks with a number of individuals to consult them in areas related to insurance, banking and securities. Representatives may help someone with retirement planning or help someone get a loan, but no matter what, your resume objective should be confident and clear so that a potential employer knows you will be able to handle these responsibilities.
What The Financial Service Representative Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Whether working for an individual or a large corporation, a Financial Service Representative needs to be knowledgeable about the products and services being offered. Financial advisers need to be solid multitaskers who have a strong focus on customer service. These skills will help tremendously in carrying out the basic duties of the position, including processing bond redemptions, contacting customers to get their signatures on an application and liaising between banks and customers to resolve disputes. After reading your objective statement, a prospective employer should know exactly how you would help the organization grow and succeed.
Sample Financial Service Representative Resume Objectives
In order to show the hiring manager that you are truly dedicated to getting the position, you need to include the name of the business you are applying for. Here are a few examples of resume objectives you can customize to reflect your own personal traits:
1. Seeking employment as a Financial Service Representative for ABC company to use strong communication and multitasking skills.
2. Organized professional with 10+ years of experience in assisting customers with fund transfers, processing refunds and liaising between customers and banks looking for a Financial Service Representative position at ABC company.
3. Obtain a position at ABC company as a Financial Service Representative in order to use background in helping customers plan their retirement.
4. Use customer service skills and knowledge of banking regulations for the benefit of ABC company as an effective Financial Service Representative.
5. Searching for a position at ABC company to use experiences with closing and opening accounts as a Financial Service Representative.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
I have a habit of sticking to the Banker role, but it's not quite what I want to do. I'd like to stick with the financial perspective of a company, such as book keeping. Working in a commercial based ...
4 yrs 7 mo
Over 15 years of Excellent Customer Service. Experience in using and documenting with Microsoft Excel, EPIC and use of office equipment including Copier, Fax, Scanner and Adding Machine, Multi-line ph...
18 yrs 10 mo
Experienced Financial Services Consultant and proven leader at building vibrant businesses by developing new prospects and accounts and managing customer relationships to achieve sales goals. Dedicate...
15 yrs 1 mo
I'm a current student, looking for hands on experience within media arts and animation. I have a strong base in art fundamentals and be molded to fit your business needs. I also have self taught kn...
Competent Accounts Receivable Specialist bringing 30 years of experience handling accounts receivable functions. Exemplary skill in resolving billing disputes, providing excellent customer service and...
17 yrs 9 mo