An Environmental Engineer is in charge of designing, planning and creating procedures and features aimed at controlling environmental damage and hazards. This can mean anything from water treatment plants to pollution control facilities. Someone working in this position must meet a certain amount of criteria, including education, work experience, background and skills requirements. A good resume objective will highlight those necessary criteria that you possess.
What the Environmental Engineer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
The best way to create your resume objective is list your skills, taking into account the job posting. Knowing what your prospective employer is looking for is fundamental to creating a resume objective. Let them know that you have what they are looking for. There are certain things that most employers look for in an Environmental Engineer. The requirements include: Education pertaining the environmental engineering, knowledge of chemistry, background in mathematics, knowledge of laws, complex problem solving and communication skills, among many others. The perfect resume objective should illustrate to your potential employer that you hold these skills.
Sample Environmental Engineer Resume Objectives
When creating your resume objective, be sure to include the name of the position you are applying for, as well as the name of your potential employer. This illustrates that you are serious and tailoring your resume to their specifications.
1. Motivated problem solver with a bachelor’s degree in engineering and a background in mathematics seeking Environmental Engineer position at ABC company.
2. Veteran Environmental Engineer with 10+ years of experience, a background in chemistry and an understanding of local laws and guidelines looking for Environmental Engineer position at ABC company.
3. Recent graduate with bachelor’s degree in environmental engineering and strong communication skills desires employment with ABC company as an Environmental Engineer.
4. Experienced engineer with understanding of laws pertaining to environmental regulation and a background in mathematics looking for Environmental Engineer position at ABC company.
5. Searching for position at ABC company as an Environmental Engineer which allows for the use of complex problem solving, understanding of chemistry and a background in engineering.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Committed Environmental Engineer with over 25 years of experience working with stakeholders to ensure environmental compliance....
26 yrs 7 mo
Dedicated environmental engineering and program management professional with 9 years of progressive experience contributing to excellence in regulatory compliance, waste management, and cross-function...
8 yrs 11 mo
Dedicated Environmental Engineer with 9 years of experience and expertise in environmental project management, global wastewater fleet support, and regulatory compliance. Experience in collaborating w...
9 yrs 9 mo
An Established Environmental and Safety Professional with over 28 years of experience within union and non union manufacturing plants. A proven strong record of continued improvement using lean manufa...
40 yrs 9 mo
Highly motivated and committed Medical Assistant with proven history of superior performance at individual, team and organizational levels. Multitasks and prioritizes workloads with little or no super...
20 yrs 3 mo