Lowe’s Customer Service Associate Resume Objective
Lowe’s Customer Service Associates are found working in Lowe’s Home Improvement store locations. If you are applying for this position, then you have probably already started working on your resume. Your resume should include a well-written objective statement that will catch the attention of potential employers. Use it to leave a good impression of yourself and to show them why you are the best candidate. Highlight your experience, skills and abilities.
What the Lowe’s Customer Service Associate Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Lowe’s Customer Service Associates are in charge of providing assistance to customers in the store. They may answer questions, show customers the location of certain items, help with the selection of products, assist with merchandise loading and inform customers of promotions. These professionals should have exceptional customer service and people skills as well as the proper physical abilities to lift heavy loads and products. They should additionally have technical capabilities to utilize handheld devices and computers. Name the skills that pertain to you in your objective statement.
Sample Lowe’s Customer Service Associate Resume Objectives
Include a company name – in this case Lowe’s – in your objective statement to show employers your dedication and interest in working for their company. Here are some example resume objectives:
1. Obtain a Lowe’s Customer Service Associate position at Lowe’s that will enable an individual to display exceptional customer service and people skills.
2. Dedicated, friendly individual with five years of customer service experience and excellent physical abilities looking to secure a Lowe’s Customer Service Associate position at Lowe’s.
3. Seeking employment with Lowe’s as a Lowe’s Customer Service Associate as an individual with excellent people skills and two years of customer service experience.
4. Hard-working individual with exceptional customer service, people, technical and physical skills searching for a Lowe’s Customer Service Associate position at Lowe’s.
5. Looking to secure a Lowe’s Customer Service Associate position at Lowe’s that will allow an individual with 10 years of customer service experience and excellent technical and physical abilities to benefit the organization.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Professional Value Offered; I am a quick learner, extremely reliable, dependable, and very thorough with any work I do. I am disciplined in my approach to work and follow the rules and comply with org...
12 yrs 4 mo