Construction Carpenter Resume Objective
A Construction Carpenter is responsible for the building of structures and the installation of fixtures, hardware and furniture. If you are applying for this position, a good resume objective for you should be clear, confident and well written in order to catch the attention of prospective employers. Be sure to include your relative experience in the carpentry field as well as the skills necessary for the job. A good objective statement will persuade employers to take you into consideration.
What the Construction Carpenter Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Construction Carpenter performs a variety of duties on the job site. They can utilize measurements and follow blueprints for the building process. They may also pour concrete forms, build framing, hang drywall and erect scaffolding. Others perform finish work like installing cabinets, molding, kitchens, mantels and furniture. Carpenters may work on commercial or residential buildings either remodeling or constructing completely new ones. Materials and tools they work with include wood, fiberglass, plastic, drywall, saws, drills, chisels and sanders. Carpenters must have excellent math, critical thinking and mechanical skills as well as physical strength, attention to detail and dexterity.
Sample Construction Carpenter Resume Objectives
To show potential employers your interest and dedication, include their company name in your objective statement. Here are some examples:
1. Obtain a Construction Carpenter position with (company name) that will allow for the use of exceptional carpentry and critical thinking skills.
2. Detail-oriented individual with excellent physical strength capabilities and 10+ years of carpentry experience looking to secure a position as a Construction Carpenter with (company name).
3. Seeking a Construction Carpenter position with (company name) as an individual with exceptional strength, attention to detail and mathematical and mechanical skills.
4. Motivated, strong individual seeking a Construction Carpenter position with (company name) that can utilize building, mathematical and critical thinking skills.
5. Searching for an entry-level Construction Carpenter position with (company name) that will allow for the use of strength and building and math skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Reliable construction worker offering expertise gained over a 32 year career in diverse labor roles. Capable of completing physically-challenging jobs and working long hours under all types of weat...
Experience: 32 yrs 11 mo
I was raised on a farm in Vale, OR, where I spent my youth working in the fields and with cattle learning to be a hard worker and to never shirk.
In high school, among the required classes, ...
Experience: 4 yrs 6 mo
To be a better person day by day and accomplish all my goals. Help other in a professional nice way this will also facilitate continual learning.
Experience: 3 yrs 3 mo
Although most of my work experience has come in the field of construction, I've spent a lot of time with customers over the years. Making sure customers feel comfortable and knowledgeable about the...
Experience: 12 yrs 8 mo
Versatile Carpenter with 18 years of experience on various construction sites, including several new home developments. Completes tasks on time ...
Experience: 12 yrs 8 mo