The dentist receptionist is the first person patients see when they go to visit their dentist. For this reason, dental receptionists need to be kind, outgoing, and helpful. If you are interested in acquiring employment as a dentist receptionist, it’s imperative that you demonstrate that you have these essential skills to potential employers. If you want to know how to do this, your resume objective is a great place to start.
What the Dentist Receptionist Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Your resume objective should just be a short statement at the top of your resume that quickly defines who you are and what your skills and credentials are. As a dentist receptionist, the objective is likely the very first thing an employer looks at after picking up your resume. Although there are many characteristics you can list in your resume objective, the most important thing to focus on is your particular skillset. It should also highlight what you can do for that particular dental office and why you are the best fit for the open position.
Sample Dentist Receptionist Resume Objectives
While writing out your resume objective, you may want to mention the specific dental office you are applying at. You should also try to keep your objective as concise as possible, while still being very informative. Take a look at these samples to get a better idea of what to include in your objective.
1. Outgoing receptionist looking for position with ABC dental practice in order to further develop excellent customer service skills.
2. Experienced dental receptionist with extensive knowledge of basic office operations and procedures looking for position with ABC office.
3. Looking for receptionist position with ABC dental office in order to gain greater experience working with patients and handling clerical tasks.
4. Patient-focused receptionist seeking employment with ABC office in order to provide unparalleled service to dental patients.
5. Acquire a receptionist position with ABC dental office and provide patients and other administrative team members with needed assistance and support.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Hard-working Site Manager with 12 years of experience. Educated in OSHA safety requirements and experienced leading team of over 2-5 workers. Proficient in carpentry, flooring installation, concrete w...
21 yrs 4 mo
Analytical Logistics Executive adept at contract development and vendor relationship management demonstrated over [Number] years of positive industry performance. Strategic and focused with a drive fo...
39 yrs 5 mo
Restaurant Manager with experience leading multi-million dollar restaurants as well as banquet and catering operations at award-winning restaurants around country. Driven to raise standards for fine d...
7 yrs 10 mo
Experienced Recruiter, and Sales professional skilled at creating candidate pipelines, social media marketing, ATS systems, candidate screening, situational and behavioral interview techniques, empl...
20 yrs 7 mo