Highly motivated and dedicated professional with 12+ years experience working with youth, adolescence, teens and families of all backgrounds. Able to support educational, emotional and behavioral needs through organized activities, life skills, grant writing, community resource referral, event planning and academic assistance. Proactive in continuing education to further pursue passion for building stronger communities. Extremely comfortable in responding to emergency situations and using critical thinking to evaluate and solve problems of various magnitudes.
• Recipient of 2013 President's Award for going above and beyond and exceeding the Company's mission
• Managed, advised and trained new support staff in initiatives and processes
• Developed standard operating procedures and document workflows for current and future process steps.
• Instructed and created curriculum for all programming
• Organized and managed three major races for the organization and managed and oversaw Wellness, Sports and Camp programming
Currently attending in pursuit of Bachelors Degree in Human Services with a minor in Psychology.
Recipient of 2013 President's Award for going above and beyond execution of the organizations mission.
Youth Mental Health First Aid
American Red Cross Instructor
American Red Cross Lifeguard
Professional Rescuer first Aid/CPR/AED/O2
USA Archery Level 1 Instructor
Low Ropes Instructor
Small Craft Instructor
CT Boating License
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: