The Lord has placed a deep conviction and calling in my heart and on my life to serve His people in full time worship ministry. I believe the church should be founded on the confession and proclamation of truth, driven by biblical discipleship that is purposed to reach the lost with the gospel & to build up a family of faith that cultivates community, challenging each other to live each day on mission for His name!
WORSHIP l verb l
The response of an adoring heart to the magnificence of it's creator
- Arranged customized instrumentation, wrote custom chord/number charts for musicians, and recorded for an annual project which was produced completely in house.
- While playing piano and singing, I co-led weekly worship services on Sunday mornings.
- Led times of worship in other various midweek services/special events like celebrate recovery, student midweek services, and worship nights.
- Performed the duties of MD (Music Director) leading the band through weekly rehearsals and services for the contemporary service, "Day One".
- Created click tracks, structured the service flow by creating smooth transitions, and ran the weekly band rehearsals.
- Developed custom arrangements and creative elements for weekly services and special events.
- Cultivated and trained a volunteer & student led ministry model of 30+ volunteers.
- Organized services & implemented stage design for a renovated student worship space & helped cultivate creative leadership within the church body.
- Planned worship schedules and sequences of events to keep the congregation engaged and active.
- Recruited, equipped, and motivated band members for professional accompaniment.
- Implemented different creative worship elements for various sermon series & special events.
- Vision casting & implementation for discipling and training of all worship related teams from media & first impressions to volunteer worship leaders & musicians.
- Lead the weekly Wednesday night choir/band rehearsals and congregation in worship with energy and efficiency while allowing Gods presence to move freely.
- Selected songs through prayer and scripture that would be appealing and engaging to a multigenerational demographic, utilizing a wide knowledge of contemporary Christian music as well as hymns.
- Scheduled weekly rehearsals, musicians, and soloists in preparation for Sunday morning services and seasonal special programs (Christmas Worship Night).
- Organized materials for every worship service.
- Coordinated and developed operations and functions of volunteer teams by setting objectives and empowering members of the worship choir to take on various leadership roles within the ministry.
- Developed a streamlined shared system of communication and weekly service planning between executive staff & department heads.
- Recruited and managed volunteers to fill worship team openings.
- Selected a mix of contemporary and traditional music to meet the expectations of congregation and aligns with the pastor's vision.
- Improved vocal team, audio visual team, and band performance by directing weekly rehearsals and detail oriented service flows & sound checks.
- Expanded ministry successfully by consulting and implementing an upgrade in the audio visual tools in the worship center.
- Trained people on important skills, including implementation of a more contemporary visual worship style among the AV teams.
- Focused on teaching & training both volunteer and hired teams in different processes to cultivate growth.
- Facilitated long-term implementation of live streaming services in an effort to expand the reach of the church.
- Worked successfully with diverse group of volunteers & church staff to accomplish goals and address issues related to the quality and engagement of their weekly services.
- Demonstrated leadership by making improvements to work processes and helping to train others.
Job Titles Held: