• Multi-talented college graduate with experience in administrative and clerical support with a focus on detail-oriented tasks, highly developed customer service skills, and strong research skills seeking to apply my abilities in a position that allows me to further develop collaborative skills in a fast-paced environment for the benefit of my peers and the campus community.
• Provide support to FSC staff by processing requests, working on projects, and assisting in daily tasks.
• Develop and implement a procedure for the reorganization of the FSC's knowledgebase to reflect current standard operating procedures and best practices
- Revising, editing, and fact-checking 700 pre-existing articles for daily use
- Creation of 100+ articles to improve processes and workplace efficiency
• Served as Front Desk Assistant for the Facilities Services Director's Office as needed
- Handled room scheduling, vehicles, distributing parking passes, and assisting visitors.
• Provide assistance to the University community for general inquiries, facility issues, and work order updates.
• Research in Civil Rights and Issues of International Political Economy
- Presented original research (multimedia project) and created banners for the Schusterman Center for Jewish Studies' Symposium on UT Jews in the Civil Rights Era in 2018
- “What Hold Us Together: What are the Prospects for the German Language?” is a utilized as a course reading for a course on Globalization in the Germanic Studies department.
• Hutchison Scholar – Recipient of Hutchison Study Abroad Scholarship
• Recipient of COLA Würzburg Summer Program Scholarship
- Participated in an intensive German language program
• Studied German History, Government, and Art
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: