- Hardworking Package Handler comfortable moving heavy loads manually or with equipment such as forklifts and overhead cranes. Punctual, reliable and dedicated to teamwork. Great maintenance and repair skills. Proactive individual with great organizational skills. - Energetic and responsible approach over 35 years working in fast-paced food service and manufacturing environments.
Trusted to handle high-value for fragile merchandise.
- Successful Warehouse lead and supervisor offering strong background in supervising and mentoring 7 - 10 employees in exceptionally large distribution warehouse settings. Talented in promotingsafety, accuracy and company rules when monitoring employee performance and training new employees. Accomplished in performing regular inventory counts and maintaining records with high level of accuracy.
- Purpose-driven Warehouse lead and supervisor with 19
years of experience supervising operations. Expert in consistently fulfilling orders on time through outstanding hiring, training and resource management. Personable communicator with strengths in providing useful and constructive employee evaluations to increase efficiency and support employee confidence.
- Motivated Warehouse lead with demonstrated success coordinating operations of 7 * 10 personnel. Delivers creative solutions on complex operational issues and successful strategies to drive productivity. Coordinates with production and finishing on incoming materials and outgoing assemblies.
-Supervise a 6 - 8 person warehouse team that includes shipping, receiving, and stockroom functions such as cycle counting, order picking and prioritizing work orders picked for the assembly, machine shop department and production repair station departments.
-Print out spares sales orders released by the material planning team to be picked, packed, and processed by the shipping personnel.
-Verify finished goods sales orders committed to ship each month to ensure proper lot and serial numbers as well as certifying they are shippable through customer shipping portals.
- Highlight all specializations on sales orders to ensure individual requirements are met per customer.
- Access Lockheed Martin's UID upload portal to input pertinent information required before processing orders through their shipping portal (TMS).
-Generate monthly packaging prep list for shipping personnel needed for the monthly finished goods commit to ensure the packing is ready beforehand. This includes customized carton and foam sets, standard cartons, and plastic sleeving needed.
-Place monthly custom crate order for crated products committed to ship each month to be delivered over a 2-3 week period in order to conserve space in the warehouse.
-Initiate a system to create bi-annual crate blanket orders for above monthly shipments to enable better pricing and required time for specialized crates and foam sets.
-Order specialty carton and foam sets for products requiring special packaging including 15 various types of packaging ordered for a 2 - 7 month usage depending on volume and storage space.
-Review the ordering of ULINE required packaging needed for the warehouse, assembly, and machine shop work cells.
-Handle all receiving issues (missing documentation, quantity discrepancies, damage, early deliveries, etc.) with the purchasing team to ensure timely resolution to get product moved out of the receiving grief area.
-Trouble shoot stockroom issues that the coordinator could not resolve on his own.
-Communicate daily with assembly leads to ensure that the product expected to ship came down in a timely manner in order to have it inspected, packed and processed in time for our UPS and FedEx pickup as well as scheduling the LTL freight carriers. If needed, I would involve the assembly supervisor or manager to help achieve on time delivery or customer critical needs per the sales team.
-Work closely with contract sales and the repair station administrators to resolve issues or errors created when the sales orders were entered as well as provide daily updates before new or repaired product arrived in shipping to get commercial invoices for export orders when required or repair sales orders that are prepared by the repair sales administrator.
Coordinated with the quality manager for orders requiring FAA-PMA certification by the quality team and also Government orders or for customer orders requiring outside inspection by their inspectors on site at CEF.
My team was responsible for daily cycle counting. I oversaw this process and worked with my cycle count coordinator to ensure that he had the proper personnel needed to complete it on time and provide any help needed with troubleshooting any issues with any given part #.
- Crew person 12/85 - 9/86
- Swing manager 9/86 - 11/88
- 2nd assistant store manager 11/88 - 6/90
- 1st assistant store manager 6/90 - 6/98.
- Manage the preventive maintenance program.
- Create weekly schedules for employees.
- Process all ordering functions (freezer, refrigerated, buns).
- Handle yearly job and wage reviews.
- Responsible for month end inventory processes.
- Assist with hiring new employees and orientation processes.
- Manage all training programs with new employees and cross-training program for existing ones.
- Oversee implementation of new product training and procedures.
- Resolve high level customer complaints with store issues.
Job Titles Held: