Focused Volunteer Coordinator & Community Engagement Specialist offering effective people management while reaching goals and growing the Community Partners of Tarrant County non-profit organization. Highly skilled in developing strategies to attract mission-driven volunteers. Accomplished in improving programs, outcomes and volunteer satisfaction. Dedicated Community Outreach Coordinator with advanced understanding of marketing, organizational and service principles. Excellent communication and planning abilities. Pursuing new professional challenge with room for personal growth.
•Coordinates, oversees, manages, and participates in the execution of major projects that benefit the children and families working with DFPS.
• Engages with local organizations, community leaders and donors, resulting in establishment of new partnerships and relationships.
• Recruits and trains new volunteers to help with special projects throughout the year.
• Coordinates schedules and assignments for volunteer staff, maximizing team efficiency, effectiveness, and project goals.
• Works with the Tarrant County Child Welfare Board, Community Partners of Tarrant County Board, and other special committees to define volunteer & event goals, recruiting efforts, and projected financial outcomes.
• Develops presentations and materials for public events, community training, and university educational engagements.
• Engages with the public, schools, community groups, and coordinates special events that benefit special populations.
• Networks with local organizations, community leaders and donors, resulting in establishment of new partnerships and relationships.
• Conducts prospect research to identify and engage potential donors and partner organizations.
• Creates, writes, and designs content for newsletters, social media pages, informational packets, banners, clothes, and other branded items needed for events.
• Developed and implemented online and mail marketing campaigns targeting donors through mailing lists and merges.
• Fully created and currently manages the Community Partners website of Tarrant County's website and social media pages.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: