Knowledgeable Industrial Engineer adept at performing quality inspections and identifying root causes for non-conforming material issues. Hardworking and meticulous with a passion for continuous improvement and skilled in conducting performance evaluations and implementing continuous improvement strategies to promote organizational success. Excellent communicator with skills for supply chains.
GPA: 3.64 / 4.00
GPA: 7.34 / 10.00 (GPA: 3.00/4.00)
Marks 75.82% (GPA: 3.3/4.00)
A Simulation Study for a Homecooked Meal Delivery Service | Binghamton, NY Fall 2019 – Spring 2020
· Read different articles about e-commerce, shared economy, Uber's business model for article review.
· Reviewed various cooking recipes to make assumptions for the time required to cook a meal and used it as the processing time for server.
· Created different types of model for a food delivery service along with a baseline model in Simio and acquired average delivery time as the result for each model by simulation.
· Improved average delivery time in the baseline model by creating what-if scenarios and compared their results.
· Verified number of replications for the simulation by proving resultant half-width < 10%="" of="" the="">
Entropy and Mutual Information Analysis on Various Music Styles (Python) Fall 2019
· Translated musical notations into plain English to feed Python as an input list.
· Listed music notations from different musicians from the old and modern era to compare and find out similarities between them using mutual information theory.
· Prepared and delivered a presentation to show comparison and explained how this method can be used to find plagiarism in the music industry.
Detecting Impact and Resolution of Cyber security Threats in Power Systems using DMAIC Framework Fall 2019
· Identified the supply chain of the electrical power system and case studies of cyber-attacks on them. Modeled power distribution to each house using Simio as Define step in the DMAIC framework.
· Measured impact on the houses which receive power from the attacked power plant. Analyzed the network power generation company uses to monitor supply chain from power generation to the distribution using GNS3.
· Demonstrated hacking of routers in the power plant using the virtual image of Kali Linux OS via GNS3.
· Presented model of smart grid in class and explained how it will help in improving power distribution and save people from going in blackout even if a power plant is under attack.
Fire Evacuation using Discrete Event Simulation Spring 2019
· Modeled a chemical plant from India to understand their rules and regulations regarding fire safety.
· Created a baseline simulation model using Simio to replicate the fire evacuation of the chemical plant.
· Presented solution for improved quality of fire evacuation by creating what-if scenarios and compared their results in a detailed report.
Orthopedic Center Project Finance Analysis | Binghamton, NY Spring 2019
· Identified objective of the hospital looking to open an orthopedic center and it is to be started in 4 years.
· Performed IRR and MARR comparison, as well as time value sensitivity analysis in Excel and found how much amount is needed to be fundraised.
· Presented a conclusion for the hospital to go-ahead for the project.
Research on Japanese Healthcare System | Binghamton, NY Fall 2018
· Read the journals and the articles about how the Japanese healthcare system has universal coverage i.e. everyone is covered by the public healthcare system. The Japanese healthcare system has insurance for everyone regardless of their pre-existing conditions.
· Compared the gathered results with the U.S. healthcare system and prepared a presentation to deliver in class.
· Through the presentation and the report proved the benefits of the Japanese healthcare system over the U.S. healthcare system such as the Japanese healthcare system gives free access across all the hospitals nationwide.
Decision Support System | Bus Transportation Problem | Binghamton, NY Fall 2018
· Reviewed the bus transportation problem faced by a transportation company as the buses from a specific route are getting full before they make half the route and many people miss their work.
· Used excel and VB script to input schedule of concerning bus services, used standard bus capacity as the limit, and made simulation model to acquire results for the specified bus route.
· Based on the results of simulation model and sensitivity analysis, a solution was given to add more buses which will maximize the profits in long run for the bus transport company.
Baccalaureate Project | Smart Business Management System (BMS) | Navi Mumbai, India July 2015 – May 2016
· Identified and analyzed fire detection system from TechNova Imaging Systems, India and understood their requirements for implementing an SMS delivery system in case of fire as it will help to inform local authorities quicker and more people will be saved.
· Used previously installed fire detector controller array to connect dedicated PLC and GSM module.
· Achieved priority SMS transmission to the concerned authorities regarding fire status and determined level of fire hazard for fire extinguishing and evacuations of the nearby vicinity.
Diploma Project | Auto. Fire Extinguisher and Temperature Control using PLC | India July 2012 – May 2013
· Understood how fire detection and extinguishing works in a mall and replicated it using a physical model.
· Used a smoke detector to detect the high intensity smoke by fire, connected it to PLC and achieved fire dousing by turning on water sprinklers through PLC ladder logic.
· Connected RTD with PLC to constantly monitor the room temperature and decided an average room temperature as a set point.
· Achieved room temperature control by turning the fan on/off as temperature varies from its setpoint.
· Demonstrated the project to the local fire chief officer and the Maharashtra Times newspaper to explain how the loss of life and wealth can be averted.
Green Belt Lean Six Sigma from Binghamton University
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: