To achieve the highest position in the field of dentistry by serving the standard and high quality care to the patients.
- Set up dental room and tray for the examination and procedure.
- Successfully assisted dentist in four handed dentistry in the comprehensive dental procedure.
- Diligently clean the area of the procedure and clean the instruments with sterilization and disinfection protocol.
- Maintain universal precautions and infection control during all time of procedure.
- Carefully expose, develop and mount the x-rays.
- Assist in the emergency procedure during the dental treatment.
- Gave oral hygiene and post operative instructions to the different patients.
- Helped patients to feel comfortable and observed the patients before, during and after dental procedure.
- Communicated with patients, answered phone calls, scheduled appointments and performed the tasks which need to use computer.
- Confidently gave the lecture in "Oral Pathology" subject to the 3rd year dental students.
- Respectfully deal with different patients in the general dental clinic.
- Skillfully performed the comprehensive and surgical dental procedures.
- Soundly performed the surgical procedures like flap surgeries, 3rd molar impactions, surgical extractions, Alveoplasty etc.
- Successfully performed the Endo and Prostho treatments to the patients.
- Part of a team in the diagnosis of various oral pathological conditions like oral submucous fibrosis, lichen planus, leakoplakia, oral herpetic lesions etc.
- Carefully listen and observe the geriatric patients problems and their conditions.
- Ethically and respectfully deal with geriatric patients in their prostho treatment.
- Assisted in complicated and advanced prosthodontic treatment to my senior doctor.
- Successfully completed the internship in Oral medicine and radiology, Oral surgery, Prosthodontic, Pedodontic, Periodontic, conservative and Endodontic departments.
- Reviewed medical history and recorded diagnosis and treatment in the charts.
- Recorded analytic data from the community services, pediatric outreach camps and dental surveys to make sure patients receive the appropriate treatment.
- Participated in pediatric school camps and 2 months rotation internship in Government community health centre in rural area.
Dental Surgeon, Jamnotri Community Health Centre, savli, Gujarat, India. (August 2005 to September 2005)
- Worked as a dental surgeon to give the appropriate dental dental diagnosis and treatment to the people of rural area.
- Associated with Government community medical centre.
- Got sufficient experience of diagnosis and treatment of primary medical conditions.
India Dental Association (IDA), 36th Gujarat state Annual Conference (Attended), 24th-25th December 2005
Alakh Blood bank & Lab, Blood Donation Camp (Participated)
Pediatric Dental Camps in primary schools in India (Participated)
Sankalchand Patel Computer Training Centre, Visnagar, Gujatar, India
- Successfully completed computer training program.
American Student Dental Association, Member
Academy of General Dentistry, Member
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: