To achieve the highest position in the field of dentistry by serving the standard and high quality care to the patients.
- Set up dental room and tray for the examination and procedure.
- Successfully assisted dentist in four handed dentistry in the comprehensive dental procedure.
- Diligently clean the area of the procedure and clean the instruments with sterilization and disinfection protocol.
- Maintain universal precautions and infection control during all time of procedure.
- Carefully expose, develop and mount the x-rays.
- Assist in the emergency procedure during the dental treatment.
- Gave oral hygiene and post operative instructions to the different patients.
- Helped patients to feel comfortable and observed the patients before, during and after dental procedure.
- Communicated with patients, answered phone calls, scheduled appointments and performed the tasks which need to use computer.
- Confidently gave the lecture in "Oral Pathology" subject to the 3rd year dental students.
- Respectfully deal with different patients in the general dental clinic.
- Skillfully performed the comprehensive and surgical dental procedures.
- Soundly performed the surgical procedures like flap surgeries, 3rd molar impactions, surgical extractions, Alveoplasty etc.
- Successfully performed the Endo and Prostho treatments to the patients.
- Part of a team in the diagnosis of various oral pathological conditions like oral submucous fibrosis, lichen planus, leakoplakia, oral herpetic lesions etc.
- Carefully listen and observe the geriatric patients problems and their conditions.
- Ethically and respectfully deal with geriatric patients in their prostho treatment.
- Assisted in complicated and advanced prosthodontic treatment to my senior doctor.
- Successfully completed the internship in Oral medicine and radiology, Oral surgery, Prosthodontic, Pedodontic, Periodontic, conservative and Endodontic departments.
- Reviewed medical history and recorded diagnosis and treatment in the charts.
- Recorded analytic data from the community services, pediatric outreach camps and dental surveys to make sure patients receive the appropriate treatment.
- Participated in pediatric school camps and 2 months rotation internship in Government community health centre in rural area.
Dental Surgeon, Jamnotri Community Health Centre, savli, Gujarat, India. (August 2005 to September 2005)
- Worked as a dental surgeon to give the appropriate dental dental diagnosis and treatment to the people of rural area.
- Associated with Government community medical centre.
- Got sufficient experience of diagnosis and treatment of primary medical conditions.
India Dental Association (IDA), 36th Gujarat state Annual Conference (Attended), 24th-25th December 2005
Alakh Blood bank & Lab, Blood Donation Camp (Participated)
Pediatric Dental Camps in primary schools in India (Participated)
Sankalchand Patel Computer Training Centre, Visnagar, Gujatar, India
- Successfully completed computer training program.
American Student Dental Association, Member
Academy of General Dentistry, Member
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.