To obtain a Seasonal Clerk/Scanning Clerk position at the Department of Conservation, Office Services Unit within the Division's Cypress District Office.
- Provide outstanding customer service to guests purchasing tickets and other items at the Disneyland Resort.
- Issue Annual Passes which include a legal contract between the company and the guest.
- Interpret/explain the contract language to guest.
- Responsible for setting up a cash drawer and balancing at the end of the night.
- Handle guest questions and concerns.
- Ensure that the guest Disney vacation is positive and memorable experience.
-Provide customer service and work in a fast paced environment with multiple assignments.
-Input data into MyCalPERS database and use Microsoft word, outlook and excel.
-Copy and mail CalPERS forms and publications to members.
-Process incoming and outgoing mail.
-Perform clerical duties (i.e. coping, faxing, mailing letters to members and employers, create and maintain files etc.)
-Research and answer member questions.
-Organize unit fundraisers and events.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: