Enthusiastic Marine eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of Ground Transmission Systems and training in troubleshooting and repair. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in Aviation Transportation Systems.
Edith Bowdish 970-481-3902
SSgt Jason Deveny 949-734-9726
Master Kris Eslinger 714-469-5353
Kara Peatrosky 714-637-8928
-Experience maintaining RT-1916, RT-1694 UHF/VHF/HF Air to Ground/Ground to Ground Radios support.
-Established and maintained secure encrypted voice communications
- Completed military and educational courses in all electrical communication based theories and laws to include DC/AC Theory, Ohm's and Kirchhoff's Law, Digital Logic Theory, Basic Oscillator principles and application, power supply and amplifier operation supporting radio operations.
- Completed military education and applied concepts and theories of Algebra, Advanced Algebra, in troubleshooting and interpreting complex electronic circuits and radio equipment.
- Capable of working independently, efficiently and effectively during high tempo environments.
- Extremely proficient at using multi-meters, oscilloscopes, and other test equipment checking line levels (dbs).
- Ensured proper compliance with all Marine Corps directives and technical orders of all radio maintenance tasks performed.
- Highly skilled at circuit card digital troubleshooting
- Binary and crypto qualified radio/electronic technician
- Qualified at building field expedient antennas maintaining quick line HF communications with Air Traffic Operators
- Proficient at reading and interpreting maintenance manuals, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged radio components.
- Experienced in Network Theory, Computer Systems, Windows Application Systems, LAN/WAN Systems, and Microsoft Office Programs
- Completed on the job training and application of Pulse Techniques, Receiver/Transmitter Communication Theory, and RF Transmission Theory as it relates to aircraft/ground communication
- Understands uninterruptible power source application and theory
- Experience on component level radio maintenance.
- Trained in RF radiation hazard identification, Corrosion Control Management, CPR, first aid, fire extinguisher usage.
-Received 2 promotions during service, achieved rank of Lance Corporal (E-3) for exceptional performance as a Marine Corps Radio Technician
-Possess active Secret Security Clearance.
Systems: Modular Telecommunication:
VRC-104 (Ground Radio Systems 100 W of power)
PRC- 117G (Man Pack)
RPC-152 (complete knowledge on setup, inter communications, diagnosing and repairing)
Cat 5 Cables: wiring and setting up networks
RF Cables: long distance telecommunications (connecting radio systems to test equipment)
Diagnostic equipment: Fluke 115 digital Multimeter, Oscilloscopes, Aeroflex IFR 3515 portable test set, Aeroflex ground radio maintenance test system (GRMAT)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: