Patient and dedicated Elementary Teacher enthusiastic about working with children of all ages. Seeking a position in an elementary school building.
Teacher adept at successfully managing large classrooms of children, while providing an environment that empowers children to take pride and ownership of their academic, social and behavior within a safe and nurturing classroom conducive to learning.
Lessons provide clear directions and expectations while aligning with New York State and district standards and benchmarks. Regular check for understanding and data collection to provide differentiated instruction to meet the needs of all children while preparing them for a future of college, career, and/or trade.
Continue to stay current with teacher professional development that supports my excitement towards life long learning to provide the best child care for children and their families, birth to school age.
*CPR/First Aid 2016
* Preventing Sudden Infant Death Syndrome and Promoting Safe Sleeping 2016
* Preventing Shaken Baby Syndrome 2016
* Prevention Mandated Reporter Training: Identifying and Reporting Child Abuse and Maltreatment 2017
* STEM training 2017
* Dignity Act: Training in Harassment, Bullying, Cyberbullying and Discrimination in Schools Prevention and Intervention 2018
* Culturally Responsive Teaching and The Brain 2019
New York State Permanent Certification Special Education
New York State Permanent Certification Nursery, Kindergarten, Grades 1-6
New York State Provisional Certification Reading Recovery
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: