Objective - Obtain an Orthodontic Treatment Coordinator position to be able to contribute to the success and reputation of the practice. Also, to clearly present treatment options and coordinate communications between patients and parents to ensure a commitment to their orthodontic treatment plans.
· Kept office records organized and supplies well-stocked for optimal team performance.
· Managed office paperwork, including scanning documents and routing business correspondence.
· Handled management of communication to clients by taking and making telephone calls, and composing and typing correspondence.
· Entered invoice data into company database and updated details, including customer contacts to keep information current.
· Coordinated project materials by managing physical and digital files, monitoring spreadsheets and updating reports.
· Tracked and submitted employee timesheets to accounting department for payroll processing.
Verified data when processing incoming and outgoing checks to increase accuracy
· Offered students personalized educational, behavioral and emotional support.
· Maintained focused, inclusive and supportive learning environments.
· Handled diverse tasks for teachers, including clerical support, classroom management and document coordination.
· Completed documentation on student behaviors, interventions and results.
· Created and distributed instructional materials for group and one-on-one use.
· Liaised with team of professionals to implement comprehensive educational action plans for special needs and at-risk students.
· Met with parents about student needs to garner additional support.
· Provided special attention to individuals needing extra academic or behavioral guidance during classes.
· Helped students to develop good behavioral habits through positive reinforcement and encouragement in studies as well as discipline and careful use of physical intervention when required.
· Communicated affirmatively and promoted positive attitudes with every student.
· Worked in tandem with teacher to develop customized classroom environment conducive to students' needs.
· Escorted students to restroom cafeteria, outside to playground and on field trips.
· Engaged and supported students with differing learning styles and cultural backgrounds.
· Assisted teachers in printing class handouts and worksheets and distributing to students during classroom sessions.
· Advised instructor on student behavior or issues requiring immediate attention.
· Participated in supervision of students during lunch, physical education and after-school extracurricular activities to maintain peaceful and productive environment.
· Aided disabled students in using restroom facilities.
· Administered coursework devised by teachers according to lesson plans.
· Fostered positive relationships with students, parents and personnel to facilitate program growth and ensure positive learning outcomes.
· Supervised students awaiting after-school transportation and assisted students boarding and exiting school bus daily.
Communicated with parents to report on academic and behavioral performance and deliver suggestions to implement at home to reinforce positive habits developed at school.
- Varsity Softball team - Varsity Tennis - Leadership - Health and Wellness Academy
Job Titles Held: