Motivated administration professional skilled at building strong working relationships with fellow staff, supervisors and community members. Public relations expert. Seeking to achieve professional success by utilizing creativity, leadership, and integrity. Continue the practice of being an effective communicator with ability to exhibit character, stewardship, and professional excellence for respective employers, pupils, and all external relations.
NCAA Compliance Approved
NCAA RECRUITING REGULATIONS CERTIFIED-Lexus Nexus
USA Football SafeSport Certified
Combat Life Saver (CLS) Certified – U.S. Army
Combatives Level 1 Instructor - U.S. Army
First Aid – U.S. Army
Standard First Aid - American Red Cross
RTE Responding to Emergencies - American Red Cross
First Aid; AED and CPR for the Professional Rescuer Instructor American Red Cross
First Aid; AED and CPR trained – America Red
• 2014 Sugar Bowl Championship
• 2012 Big 12 Championship
• Selected as USA Football National Team Receivers Coach 2014
•Voted one of the South's 25 Under 25 by the Dallas Morning News Quick Paper, for success in sports and entertainment, while being active in the community.
•3-sport athlete, earned 4 varsity letters, 3-year Captain of Golf team. Played Football, Baseball, Golf, and was coaches' aide for Basketball.
• Participated in AAU Basketball through high school.
•Was working Member of South Oak Cliff High School 2005 and 2006 Texas State Champion Basketball Teams.
• Worked with Desoto High School Texas State Champion Basketball Program.
• Worked with 2-Time AAU National Champion Dallas Mustangs.
• Trained Division One Football Athletes
• Trained athletes for PRIME U summer sessions.
Training Sergeant/11B Jan 2013 to Jan 2015 U.S. ARMY � (AGR) － Fort Worth, OK/TXDevelops and maintains all training records; monitors, schedules, and prepares training; assists Soldiers in personnel actions and schedules service school attendance; advises the Operations Readiness NCO on deployment training; plans and executes unit mobilization plans; attends schools and conferences as required; operates ATRRS and other training systems; maintains positive control of over $80,000 worth of equipment. Responsible for ensuring successful accomplishment of those tasks which support the unit's training programs and objectives. Drafts training schedules for approval which comply with command guidance, directives and publications of higher headquarters. Maintains the training library and related training equipment and aids.
Offensive Understudy - Football / Athletics Development AideAug 2012 to Jan 2015 University of Oklahoma Athletics － Norman, OK
• Assisted in development of various aspects of the football program.
• Assisted with on-the-field coaching during practice sessions including practice organization, drills, coaching management and any other responsibilities the head coach designates.
• Assisted with film breakdown and scouting report information.
• Performed office task and paperwork as delegated to me.
• Responsible as designated for individual workouts with team members.
• Helped oversee study hall and assist with academic supervision of student athletes within the football program.
• Assisted in recruitment and training of members of the football program.
• Prepared and implemented progressive Football coaching techniques.
• Directly responsible for game day functions within the luxury suite area for multiple high end donors of the athletic program.
• Meet all donor needs prior to game day in addition to on the spot game day desires.
• Coordinated with hospitality staff to keep log of all suite holders' personal suite property.
• Maintained and ordered donor needs through hospitality to maintain efficiency of suites.
88M Motor Transportation OperatorApr 2011 to Jan 2013 U.S. ARMY � (AGR) － Fort Worth, TX.
• Executed daily operations of driving and inspecting of military fleet of vehicles.
• Received Military Drivers License
• Structured and maintained a high physical fitness score.
• Was selected by my peers and Sergeants as the Platoon Leader in basic training.
• Received achievement coins and certificates for being an outstanding soldier.
• Was selected to be the Platoon Guide on in AlT.
Southwest Region Representative / Beat WriterAug 2006 to May 2010 espnRISE MAGAZINE School Sports Magazine － Bristol, CT
Covered local sports at high school, college levels, and special pro events.
Averaged feature sports stories each week and numerous shorter game summaries.
Performed comprehensive interviewing.
Managed a production team of 3 during various media and sports events.
Quickly attained responsible track record / diligently earn management status.
Entrusted by senior executives to complete all administrative responsibilities.
Coordinated complex schedules for production.
Provided weekly coverage of major local events.
Reported on a variety of stories citywide Spear headed a special online entertainment section for readers that included video segments of special events political, movie, music, and etc.
Started as a high school intern in 2003.
Bachelors 2012University of Oklahoma － Norman, OK
Camps & Clinics
USA Football Development Camp (Receivers Coach)
University of Oklahoma Football Camp
Jay Norvell Football Camp
University of Alabama Football Camp
SMU - June Jones Football Camp
Southlake Carroll �Todd Dodge Football Camps
South Oak Cliff High School Football Camps
OU Men's Basketball Camps
Kansas University/Bill Self Elite Camp
Tubby Smith Basketball Camp
Tulsa University Basketball Camp
South Oak Cliff High School Basketball Camp
Desoto High School Basketball Camp
Deion Sanders PRIME U Football Camp
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Successfully coached or assisted in the development of many athletes at all levels.
•Articulate, student-focused individual with proven expertise in motivating adults, and youth to achieve goals, while also prioritizing and strategizing for success.
•Wide knowledge of football coaching and conditioning techniques.
•Sound coaching, recruiting and leadership skills.
•Extended ability to instruct the offensive and defensive tactical skills.
•Strong ability to offer tactful and positive criticism.
• Holds self and fellow staff in high esteem. Interacts with the greatest degree of professionalism and integrity.
• Background includes leadership in the military, sports field, and in Television and Print Media.
• Dedicated to student and staff development.
•Proficient with athletic and television software.
Michael Briglin - Clemson University Football Intern/ Former Director of Football Operations / Running Backs
Coach University of Incarnate Word (210) 478-6488
Ephriam Bandu - University of Miami Safeties Coach (210) 772-2128
Jay Norvell - University of Texas Football Receivers Coach/ Former OU Co-Offensive Coordinator/ Receivers Coach (405) 291-0473
Jessica Summers - Oklahoma City Thunder / Former OU Director of Athletics Special Events (405) 213-6735
Troy Matheiu – Grand Prairie ISD Athletic Director/ Former Grambling State Univ. A.D. and Sugar Bowl Director (972) 237-5309 / (972) 264-6141
Reginald Sampson – University of Houston Football/Baseball Letter Winner, Triple-A Baseball Champion and Coach (469) 704-4588
John Bronkhorst - Team USA Football Head Coach / High Island H.S. Head Football/Head Baseball Coach (512) 669-3223
Dwayne Gipson- Mentor/ High School Coach/ Former PV A&M Quarterback/ Ladainian Tomlinson Personal Trainer (214) 808-2913
Fred Carter- Mentor/ South Oak Cliff High Head Tennis Coach (214) 801-2668
Lendy Holmes - NFL Cornerback/ Washington Redskins/Tampa Bay Storm/OU All-American (214) 986-3748
James Mays II - South Oak Cliff H.S. Athletic Director & Head Basketball Coach (214) 797-3392
Derrick Battie- Temple University Center/Former Boston Celtics Player/ Scout (214) 932-7000 or (781) 389-1560
Eric Collins - Lieutenant U.S. Air Force / Former Air Force Academy Cornerback (405) 568-7056
David Smith - Mitt Romney Campaign Grassroots Director (Texas) (214) 235-9215
Joe Garvey - Linebacker Hofstra University/ Field Director Marco Rubio for President Campaign/ U.S. Marine Veteran (508) 335-9871