Experienced Office Management and Administration Professional with over 10 years of experience optimizing productivity, efficiency and service quality across various environments. Highly dependable, ethical and reliable support specialist and leader that blends advanced organizational, technical and business acumen. Works effectively with cross-functional teams in ensuring operational and service excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- Process paperwork for sales and finance departments, making sure needed documents were included and properly completed, and working with multiple departments and customers when corrections are needed.
- Maintain security and privacy with credit reports and scores, and other highly confidential information.
- Issue checks to vendors and customers as needed.
- Maintain general ledgers, making adjustments as needed to ensure accounting records are always current and accurate.
- Check on loan statuses and financial database to make sure dealership was paid and enter proper information on vehicle titles.
- Resolve any issues with banks or other parties regarding funding, lien releases, proper documents, etc. and ensure purchasing customer receives title and paperwork by deadline.
- Acting liaison for customer and sales, service, finance departments, as well as outside vendors, to ensure customers receive any optional products/services purchased in a timely manner.
- Make sure correct funds were set up in purchase agreement and work with sales, finance, and service departments to correct any errors.
- Generate tickets for detail employees to be paid properly for each service.
- Coordinate and book out of town training for technicians.
- Assist in end of the month bookkeeping.
- Processed automotive repossession redemptions, verifying that all proper and legal protocol and procedures were followed, calculating and collecting fees associated with repossession, reconditioning, storage, and redemption.
- Verified documentation and identification, organizing and maintaining organized files for each vehicle, bank, and redeeming person(s), to be quickly and easily located and provided in case of audit.
- Supervised lot staff.
- Processed vehicle condition reports and researched and resolved complaint cases, where persons redeeming vehicles had filed damage grievances, stating that there were damages which were not present on their vehicle prior to repossession.
- Handled all accounting associated with repossession, repair, reconditioning, storage, and redemption, ensuring that all charges were correct and posted them to accounting to keep all A/P and A/R associated with my department accurate and current.
- Interpreted billing invoices and repair orders.
- Submitted and maintained records of factory and extended warranty claims.
- Maintained accurate and current accounting schedules.
- Posted updated credit memos.
- Created and maintained journal entries and write-offs as necessary.
- Generated end of day reports and calculated the daily deposits.
- Followed up on and reconciled accounts receivable.
• Interviewed applicants for employment and set up new hires with necessary paperwork and systems access.
• Provided supervision, assistance, and discipline as needed.
• Payroll for both stores.
• Calculated daily deposit & deposited into appropriate bank accounts.
• Accounts receivable and payable, cutting and issuing checks as needed.
• Maintained current and accurate accounting schedules, posting updated credit memos to the system and created general journal entries.
• Managed monthly vehicle inventory and office supplies.
• Took on Service Advisor role when needed - generating, updating, and revising repair orders.
• Generated end of day reports for service and parts departments.
• Managed petty cash box and register.
Attended just under two years of college, studying to become a teacher. In the process of returning to get my degree in accounting.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: