Installation and Support Technician well-versed in troubleshooting equipment and network problems. Analytical thinker accustomed to quickly and accurately diagnosing and repairing technical issues. Skilled system admin proficient in supporting hardware and software issues for computer systems. Specializing in troubleshooting Linux and Window operation system. Talented Support Technician bringing 3 years of experience in Hardware and software. Knowledgeable about operations and repairs. Enthusiastic about helping operations run smoothly by providing top-notch support.
● Installed, configured, maintained, and administrated the network servers DNS, NFS and application servers Apache and Samba server.
● Installed and deployed RPM Packages.
● Installing / upgrading RedHat Linux environment; deployment in a Linux server and its maintenance
● Conducting health check of a Linux server monitoring whether it is up and running all the time .
● Involved in back up, firewall rules, LVM configuration, monitoring servers and on call support.
● APACHE Server Administration with Virtual Hosting. Worked on UNIX shell scripting for system/application in automating server task, installing and monitoring applications and data feeding file transfer and log files.
● Installation and Configuration of SSH, TELNET, FTP, DHCP, DNS.
● Managing the backup and disaster recovery for Linux server data
Strong experience in virtualization technologies, such as VMware, Docker, LXC and ECS.
Responsible for installing, configuring, and maintaining package management on CentOS 5.x/6.x/7, Ubuntu 12.x/14.x, RHEL 5.x/6.x/7, Windows Server 2008 - R2/2012-R2.
Experienced in monitoring metrics on EC2, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer.
Experience in long running applications, load balancing, EBS volumes and IAM role using Amazon EC2 container service (ECS).
Experience on DevOps tools such as Chef, Docker, Puppet, Jenkins, Maven, ANT, SVN, Vagrant, and Virtual Box.
Ensuring installation and configure Hortonworks cluster using HDP 2.6, Configured High availability for application NM, RM business teams to guarantee high data quality and availability
Implementing and on-going administration of Hadoop infrastructure as part of global Managed Services group.
Configuration and management of security for Hadoop clusters using Kerberos and integration with LDAP/AD at an Enterprise level.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: