Seasoned professional with 15+ Years in the IT industry as an IT Consultant, an IT Specialist, and a Help-Desk Technician. Seeking to bring a solid track record of improving efficiency to a creative position in an IT development. Served 10 Years with Carestream Dental as a Technical Specialist specializing in Dental, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, and Cloud/Classic Imaging Software. 13 Years with the United States Marine Corps as a Supervisor and Technician with 10+ Years as a Quality Assurance Representative / Inspector.
• Serves as a Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) for Dental, Orthodontic, Oral Surgery, and Cloud Software
• Experienced in Trouble-shooting Servers and Workstations for various Network and/or applications issues
• Experienced in Carestream Rvg Sensors, Intraoral Camera, and Extraoral Units
• Experienced in Microsoft's Office products
• Provided exceptional customer service and front line and Escalations support via Automatic Call Distribution (ACD), outbound calls, email or fax (or other method) as specified within company standards and guidelines
• Maintained product knowledge on applicable products/applications via training, documentation and personal research (Dentrix, Dexis, EagleSoft, Softdent, WinOmsCS, PracticeWorks, and Orthotrac software)
• Documented issues and resolutions thoroughly and efficiently within CRM.(Clientele)
• Followed proper procedures for processing Return Merchandise Authorizations (RMAs) for defective products, etc
.• Submitted proposed solutions to issues in knowledge base and for internal/external documentation
• Handled and resolved issues that have been escalated by all company representatives to the Escalation Team for Dental, Orthodontics, Oral Surgery, Logicon Caries Detection, CS Cloud, and Beta Client Software
• Created training documentation and testing for New Hire Employees and National Service Providers (NSPs); and Assists with training New Hired Employees and National Service Providers (NSPs)
• Assists less experienced team members when troubleshooting calls, as needed
• Updates and/or follow-up with clients regarding high priority and/or on-going issues
• Submits Software Change Requests to development regarding software bugs as reported by clients or found by testing; Utilized product knowledge to offer software enhancement suggestions via “Software Change Requests System” (SCR)
• Complete administrative duties assigned by management
• Troubleshot software, operating system, local area network, and hardware-related issues (Dentrix, Dexis, EagleSoft, Softdent, WinOmsCS, PracticeWorks, and Orthotrac software)
• Assisted in company trade shows, conventions, user meetings, training sessions, etc.)
• Troubleshooting and resolving difficult technical issues effectively and efficiently; Prioritizing, evaluating, resolving and escalating calls as required; Assisted with departmental documentation (internal or external); Providing appropriately detailed and timely follow-up support with customers
• Submitting accurate and well-documented solutions consistently for inclusion in the knowledge base
• Configuring and distributing hardware and software to customers in a timely manner
.• Configuring and troubleshooting network hardware and communication equipment, operating systems and personal computers
• Entering commands and observing system functions to verify correct system operation
• Recommending or performing minor remedial actions to correct problems identified. Providing updates, status and completion information to the IT Help-desk Manager through voice mail, e-mail, or in-person communication
• Ensured optimal utilization of all maintenance manpower to ensure maximum material condition of all aircraft components (using MS Power Point, MS Word, and MS Excel) in order to meet and exceed Marine Aircraft Wing readiness goals (80% full mission capable aircrafts/ 75% partial mission capable aircrafts).
•Effectively planned, organized, and managed all maintenance, inspections, and repairs of all aircraft components, Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and Individual material Readiness Lists (IMRL) in Support of all 121 aircraft in seven MAG-29 squadrons.
•Continuously informed the Production Control Officer (PCO) and Chief (PCC) for all work progress, status changes, and asset related issues.
• Constantly directed and monitored requisitioning, receipt, and allocations of aircraft components, repair materials, tools and IMRL assets.
•Managed and evaluated work performance of Production work centers and provide continual feed back to all division Staff Noncommissioned Officers, PCO, PCC, and the Aircraft Maintenance Officer (AMO).
• Ensured all aircraft components, support equipment, and technical directives data are collected, analyzed, and outcomes properly disseminated.
• Reviewed the qualifications of 22 personnel nominated to become Production Controllers
•Performed all duties as the Collateral Duty Quality Assurance Representative (CDQAR) by auditing and inspecting aviation programs to prevent occurrences of defects to aeronautical equipment.
• Inspected 280+ maintenance actions from the Parachute Shop Work Center (W/C) 81A, Inflatable's/Life-Rafts Shop W/C 81B, and Aviators Oxygen Equipment Shop W/C 81C.
•Mentored 25 ALSS Marines in seeking self-improvement, and to become technically and tactically proficient Marines.
• Lead, train, and ensure the physical, mental, and professional well-being of 25 ALSS Marines and Sailors under your charge.
• Hazardous Material/Hazardous Waste Supervisor
Al-Karim Temple No. 242 (Oasis of Newnan-Desert of Georgia Oasis of Riverdale)
January 2012 – Present (Social Services)
Ecclesiastes Lodge No. 818 PHA (Jacksonville, N.C.)
Newnan Lodge No. 299 PHA ( Newnan, Ga) demit
November 2009 – Present (Social Services)
Currently in-process on attaining CompTIA A+Certification.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: