Innovative teacher offering 18 years of experience in Elementary, Middle and High Schools. Encouraging students to perform to the best of their ability, promoting positive classroom culture & teaching with differentiation. Work with students who care about their education and make time to reach them one on one or in small groups to help them develop their education.
• 2021, Switched mid-year from 2nd grade all subjects on-line to English 4th and 5th graders on-line only, no paper.
• Use, One-note, Teams, Snip tools, Zoom, Screen - Cast to create differentiated, multi-dimensional lessons.
• Taken graduate level classes in Differentiation for Gifted & Talented, Educational Psychology, Counseling & Education. Continuous WCSD professional development (MyPgs) and in-service credits, annual safety training, Aesop substitute placement, Outlook webmail, Office 365 Suite, Infinite Campus, Employee online, SLO's (student learning objectives), Washoeschools (truenorthlogic).
• Endorsed in Gifted and Talented. Taught an OYO (one year only) pull out GATE program. Archaeology, business and social emotional.
• Stay abreast to changes in district policies, education and gifted and talented.
• Use differentiated lesson writing and implementation.
• Taught all subjects including SHARE.
• Teacher collaboration
• K-8 license.
• ELA Benchmark, enVision math, NVCCS, social studies, FOSS science, social emotional education (taught/wrote).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: