Multi-talented and energetic creative professional with 2 years of post-production experience, and 3 years of overall business experience. Consistently praised for success in strategic planning and a proven knowledge of creative marketing tools, social media engagement, and maximizing customer relationships. Aiming to leverage my interpersonal skills, problem-solving skills, and perpetual optimism, to grow and excel in bringing dreams to life through video production.
- Special Assignment: assisted sideline reporter Heather Mitts, with her on field broadcast.
- Delivered exceptional production assistance through extensive research on teams, players and notes on in game plays.
- Managed all notes for commercial break teasers, on-field interviews, and halftime updates.
- Acted as a liaison between on field staff and control room during live broadcast
- Extensive use of DSLR camera's such as the Canon T5i, 50D, Cannon 70D and iPhone's 7+ and newer for capturing raw footage.
- Deep knowledge of shot framing, aspect rations, and conversions for iPhone and camera shooting.
- Proficient in editing within Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere Pro, Audition, Photoshop, After Effects, and Illustrator) and experience with Avid Media Central for video and audio editing.
- Produced weekly 'Top 10' videos, celebrity guest interviews, teasers (30s-60s), and content for social stories.
Minor in Broadcast Journalism & BALA Honors Business Program
Awards & Honors
LinkedIn Champion of Red USA -Companywide election for this position due to overall LinkedIn Excellence Score, InMail Analytics, Insights Analytics, and overall passion about LinkedIn Recruiter Tools.
- Elected to Represent Queens College and the ECC to vote on NCAA Legislation for all of DII.
Adobe Premiere Pro CC Essential Training (v.17,18,19)
Adobe Audition CC Essential Training (v.17,18,19)
Adobe After Effects CC Essential Training (v.17,18,19)
Project Management Foundations (2019)
Head Coach for Youth Volleyball - (2015- Present)
Coaching young girls ages 14-18 in volleyball, teaching them not only how to advance their volleyball skills, but important life lessons to shape them into wonderful young ladies.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: