Hardworking and reliable educator with strong ability in lesson planning, organization, physical fitness and child development. Offering fitness knowledge, team building skills and passion for elementary education. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
• Scheduling for one full time employee and four part time.
• Planning projects and deadlines for year end reports and budgets.
• Prioritizing work flow each week for staff and students within the office based on need.
• Coordinating and Planning Agendas and leading meetings.
• Coordinate and improve production of the work control center.
• Communicating our weekly priorities of tasks and reinforcing productivity.
• Providing customer service to students, staff and faculty on campus.
• Taking calls and responding to emails concerning maintenance issues on campus
• Providing and creating custom reports for customers to review charges
• Taking escalated calls from parents, students and staff who are unsatisfied
• Maintaining good relationships with vendors by collaborating and communicating.
• Coordinating and scheduling student workers within the work control center.
• Prioritizing office work for myself and student workers based in the need of the office.
• Answering phones and taking requests.
• Replying to and assisting campus wide staff members with requests via email.
• Preparing and doing the weekly upload for Facility services.
• Train student staff and part time employees on processes and procedures.
• Created new student worker interview questions.
• Created several training sessions for Work Control student workers.
• Presented and trained six new students. On the TMA system and the daily flow of the
• Providing customer service to faculty, staff and students via phone daily.
• Provide detailed correspondence with customers on the charges.
• Correcting and understanding the debit and credit sides of work orders so that the correct
• Prepare and compile documentation for University Chargebacks.
• Answering emails and escalated tickets of students and parents with concerns
• Working closely with the Registrar's office, financial aid and Admissions to problem
• Design and implement training power points for new employees
• Fulfill daily data entry for department transmittals, third party/corporate payments
• Provide customer service to parents and students of many different cultures.
• Accept and process student payments, department transmittals and corporate payments
• Generate and process over 45,000 refunds yearly.
Education Professional Development
Paraprofessional Training - 2 years
Generating Fun, Energy & Laughter Remotely (Connected PE) 2020
Delivering Home-Based PE and Physical Activity with Mobile Devices (Connected PE) 2020
A Playful Approach to Learning...Beyond the School Walls (Connected PE) 2020
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: