Ten years experience in teaching a wide range of grade levels, paired with a background in business management has made for a highly qualified, experienced individual that has decided to dedicate her time to aiding the next generation of young Muslims to become the most productive, efficient members of society.
- Observed and assessed student performance and kept thorough records of progress.
- Set and communicated ground rules for the classroom based on respect and personal responsibility.
- Collaborated with other staff members to plan and schedule lessons promoting learning and student engagement.
- Built the business from scratch, purchasing all required equipment, creating all handbooks, applications, and forms
- Hiring and training of all staff
- Created the early childhood curriculum for maximum learning for ages 6 months to 3 years
- Maintained all finances for the business
- Created quarterly reports of profits and expenses for board review
- Mentored and counseled students with adjustment and academic problems.
- Employed a broad range of instructional techniques to retain student interest and maximize learning.
- Aided in the development and success of a newly opened international school
- Supervised and coached taught teachers proper teaching strategies, as well as create teaching techniques
- Created all non-curriculum programs for the KG department
- Implemented first ever school wide concerts, programs and events
with a minor in Early Childhood Education. Graduated with Honors
- Graduated with Honors
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: