Motivated educator with deep passion for helping every student excel by supporting teachers and enhancing classroom environments. Proficient in organizing supplies, cleaning rooms and planning fun activities. Good small group meetings, recordkeeping and time management skills.
4 hours completed
1. Child Growth and Development from Infancy to School-Age- 2 hours
2. Emergency Planning for Child Care Providers- 2 hours
Online training required by school.
4 hours completed
1. Routines and Environments that Support Social Emotional Development in Infancy and Toddler- 2 hours
2.Trouble in Classroom: Overcoming Challenging Behaviors in the Early Childhood Classroom- 2 hours
Ashley C. Williams of Occupational Safety Consultants conducted training classes for Health and Safety Training, covered topics adult, child and infants and basic first aid. This training fulfills portions of the DHS annual requirement of Staff Development Training.
8 hours completed
This is an annual conference hosted by a Lutheran School providing expert speakers, 2019 Faith Lutheran hosted.
The conference provides different classes for child development and fellowship of other Lutheran schools.
Environmental Activities for Children- Dr. Cathy Meredith- 2 hours
Sensory Processing for learning in Early Childhood and Beyond- 2 hours
Makerspace Mindset in a Preschool Classroom- Lindy Roberson- 3 hours
Parent Coach: What do our Children Really Need?- Donna Pearce- 1 hour
18 hours completed
1. Staying Connected in Crisis: Using Technology to Communicate with Families- 1 hour
2. Introduction to Early Literacy- 3 hours
3. Building & Classroom Safety for Keeping Children Safe- 1 hour
4. Hand Washing: Clean Hands=Better Health- 1 hour
5. Infectious Disease Control: Kick Germs to the Curb- 1 hour
6. ACES The Role of Life Experiences in Shaping Brain Development- 2 hours
7. Developmental Milestones Birth to 12- 1 hour
8. Emergency Preparedness- 1 hour
9. Recognizing & Reporting Suspected Child Abuse- 2 hours
10. Responding to Medical Emergencies- 1 hour
11. Promoting Social Emotional Development- 3 hours
12. Fine Motor Activities for Preschoolers- 1 hour
Training while we were out due to COVID-19
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: