Taught learning disabled, and emotionally handicapped children and bi-lingual education.
• Meet with parents at parent/staff meetings, inviting their input into allphases of program planning and generating a cooperative atmosphere.
• Participated in School Based Support Team conferences, addressing problems including family relations, staff cooperation, and community support.
Worked with small groups consisting of children of similar developmental levels.
• Tutored students in all academic areas.
Instructed students in the use of tools; such as calculators, Word and Excel.
• Advised and tutored students individually and in small groups.
• Reviewed and summarized administration policies and rules governing students.
• Developed handouts that clarified and summarized lessons.
• Created lesson plans for each subject taught.
Distribute flyer's promoting educational services
Captured 55%+ class attendance with new product quickly brought to market.
Developed new communication concept that helps foster and encourage faster and healthier language development with children ages 1year to 4year
Ability and desire to motivate adult learners to improve professional practice
Develops teachers' capacity to collect and analyze multiple sources of data to improve student learning.
• Fosters collaboration and teacher leadership.
• Participates actively as Peer Counselor for Academic Leadership Team
Monitored progress for speech students tracking the development of words and speaking patterns to develop useful tools for conversational dialog
Increases the effectiveness of surrounding teams through collaboration, constant learning and supporting others;
sensitive to diversity in all its forms;
help rehabilitate injuries, improve circulation, relieve stress, increase relaxation, and aid in the general wellness of clients.
•Maintained inventory of all products necessary to perform treatments
•Maintained professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
•Assessed the needs of each customer individually and selected the appropriate treatment
•Observed client reaction to massage and modifies as necessary
•Maintained complete knowledge of and comply with all departmental policies,
Increased profits by 60% in one year through restructure of business line.
•Evaluated, negotiated and resolved trading disputes.
• Reconciled corporate escalations.
• Corresponded with internal and external customers to compile information to calculate settlement.
• Mentor fellow representatives regarding trading practices.
• Provided interaction between customers and management to produce positive relations in efforts to retain accounts.
• Handle multi-line phone system
Strengthened company's business by leading implementation of curriculum overall
Managed and interviews team of 8 of professionals to lead the classroom and introduce innovating ways methods of teaching and learning
Regained financial control by 45% in one year through restructure of business line including grant research and writing
Strengthened company's business by leading implementation of of " THe Parent Connection", bi-weekly newsletter
Approve lesson plans after making sure that they follow guidelines and themes while incorporating activities to continue to engage students
• Health code evaluation.
• Perform opening and closing procedures.
• Count cash drawers and discuss overages and shortages with employees; prepare daily bank deposits.
• Ensure guest satisfaction by actively addressing any guest complaints.
Maintained constant communication with clients providing status information.
Maintain quality food and quality service
Parent Teacher Association, Home School Parent, Parent Volunteer, Special Needs Child Assistant, Sprint Community Improvement Group. I love to read and help others to the best of my abilities to become individual functional member of society. I am big on staying active without the pressure of a constant workout with activities like: Swimming, hiking, skating, bowling, cooking,
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: