To seek and maintain a full-time position that offers professional challenges utilizing interpersonal skills, excellent time management and problem-solving skills.
· Working as an elementary teacher in the regional language school run by a non-profit organization.
· Identified and gathered business goals and requirements from user community; analyzed and translated customer business requirements into technical requirements and functional specifications for system design and implementation.
· Defined business processes, identified gaps, evaluated requirements and change requests, managed scope and transferred knowledge.
· Elicit and gather requirements of customers/stakeholders and complete project with agile methodologies within iterative sprints.
· Facilitated JAD sessions, conducted interviews, Q and A sessions with business users to solicit business requirements relative to proposed functionality and created Functional and Non-functional requirements.
· Performed Gap Analysis to compare all elements of existing "as is" with desired "to be" processes.
· Established relationship with numerous Tier1 and Tier 2 accounts.
· Pitched trade concepts based on client's cash flow, market support/resistance levels,
portfolio duration requirements and potential/realized rating changes.
· Conducted relative value analysis, monitored news flow and macroeconomic fundamentals,
collabarated with portfolio managers to formualte trading strategy and executed trades for actively managed funds.
· Interfaced with clients to determine investment goals, constraints and risk tolerance.
· Strong communicator, well versed in conflict management techniques and committed to empathetically identifying and assessing customers need to achieve satisfaction.
· Assisted in studies of current economic trends, their effect on prevailing interest rates, and the financial stability of companies involved.
· Recommended appropriate benchmarks based on client guidelines, objectives, and risk tolerance.
· Monitored market returns and provided regular and timely feedback and advice to clients.
· Assessed client's risk tolerance, investment preferences and return expectations during joint meetings with Relationship Managers and clients.
· Built financial models in Excel in order to assess daily, weekly, monthly, YTD, performance of the portfolios.
· Cultivated strong business relationships with customers to drive business development
Job Titles Held: