Attentive and adaptable Teacher skilled in management of classroom operations. Effective in leveraging student feedback to create dynamic lesson plans that address individual strengths and weaknesses. Dedicated and motivated to encourage student growth through carefully monitored academic progress. Attentive individual offering over 19 years working as Arabic Language Arts Teacher. Focused and enthusiastic with strong desire to build positive student rapport and educate in complex subject matter. Develops and uses variety of assessment data to refine curricula and instructional practice.
• 2019 MENTAL HEALTH, ANTI-BULLYING-AND COPING WITH STRESS 4 CPE
• 2018- T-TESS Refresher 4 CPE
• 2018 - Classroom Management 2 CPE
• 2018 - CPR/First Aid Refresher 2 CPE
• 2018 - TEKS Alignment 1 CPE
• 2018 - Google Drive 1 CPE
• 2012 - Child Development Associate (C.D.A.) with Tick Tock Training
• 2008 - Personal Care Aide Training Program. Express Care. Inc. Herndon, Virginia
• 2006 Systematic Training for Effective Parenting (STEP) for Parents of Young Children
• 2000 - Diploma of Application Programming International Center for Computer and Languages, Sana' a, Yemen
• 1998 - Bachelor Degree in Science Geography and History Sana'a University, Yemen
• 1993 - Typing in English and Arabic Institute of Management and Sciences/Ministry of Culture, Sana'a Yemen
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: