Specializing in maintaining company infrastructures and user systems. Highly effective at providing personal and remote support. Results-oriented and self-directed team player with an unsurpassed work ethic and energetic personality.
- Deploying, maintaining and troubleshooting over 260 Windows Server/ 200 Linux Servers on a vSphere environment
- Performing enterprise-wide server and desktop systems patching for OS and standard applications
- Monitoring server performance using SolarWinds and troubleshooting problem areas as needed
-Worked closely with Microsoft to identify risks and perform remediation involving domain health and future strategy (ADRaaS)
- Managing Desktop Encryption solution to ensure all remote devices are encrypted and protected
- Using SCCM 2007, actively planned nightly migration efforts, coordinating with users, management, managers, project management, and co-workers.
- Design and implement PowerShell 3.0 scripts to automate wide variety of server/infrastructure tasks, strengthening departmental audit capabilities.
- Configure users, groups, group policy objects, service accounts, application layer services and other objects, often coordinating with software developers.
- Implementing and maintaining server Infrastructure security, authentication and authorization and single-sign-on systems
- Created/modified user account, security groups, and distribution list to protect company proprietary information.
- Handled user account transfers from one field site to another moving client data to different servers, to ensure user accessibility.
- Maintained Microsoft Exchange e-mail accounts and public folder access through Microsoft Exchange System Manager.
- Interfacing with external application vendors to review the architecture and requirements of their applications and ensure that they can meet the corporate enterprise requirements for resiliency (DR\HA), security and compliance
- Performing the installation of client department-specific applications and systems. Ensuring that the installations are in accordance with appropriate operating procedures; determining revisions or updates to installation as needed
- Designing, delivery & upkeep of the storage, compute and virtual infrastructure at MBFS USA LLC
- Creation and enhancement of scripts and utilizing workflow engines that automate and provision large numbers of VMs, ESXi modifications, UCS hosts and SAN LUNs
- Use monitoring tools & scripts to identify performance bottlenecks and implement fixes accordingly
- Streamlining the server build, firmware patch and storage provisioning process
- Analyzed system vulnerabilities and collaborated with IT and business teams to eliminate vulnerabilities in support of internal and external audits.
- Attend Priority 1 and 2 calls and work closely with end users to narrow down the issues they face and support the Business.
- Work on RCA on the resolved issues and make sure the issue does not come again if related to Application and do a code change as a permanent fix if needed through a Change control process.
- Record all the changes in the Knowledge base and make sure it is shared across the Team.
- Tested newly installed programs and applications to validate operability.
- Troubleshot malfunctions withsystems and programs to pinpoint root cause of issues and restore.
- Installing, securing, maintaining, troubleshooting, administering and upgrading Microsoft Windows Server operating systems with all required server roles on assigned servers
- Upgrading system software and hardware components as required to meet business needs; coordinating backups. Ensuring upgrades are occurring in accordance with established parameters
- Performed cross platform audits of Active Directory (AD) objects and user permissions.
- Managed User Accounts on WindowsNT and UNIX Platform (Creation, Deletion, Permissions, and VPN Access).
- Developed organizational units in Active Directory (AD) and managed user security with group policies.
- Created and maintained email addresses and distribution lists in MS Exchange
- Set up and configured system user hardware and software applications
- Supported the IT manager with department administrative duties.
- Researched, documented and escalated support cases to higher levels of support when unable to resolve issues using available resources.
- Troubleshot daily IT desktop client issues, supporting multiple departments and various offices.
- Maintained composure and patience in face of difficult customer situations, applying de-escalation techniques and positive customer support.
- Kept hardware and software systems current with latest patches and current licenses.
- Installing and configuring Active Directory domain controller to be used for maintaining enterprise data.
- Configuring a DNS server for use with Active Directory Domain Services.
- Implementing Active Directory Domain Services to utilize DNS features such as Active Directory replication, secure dynamic updates and record aging and scavenging.
- Configuring routers, hubs, switches and TCP/IP for Petrofac.
- Upgrading Cisco IOS and Firmware of different switches and routers.
- Configuring and monitoring of the client site with Catch Point and maintaining and building up SEO of the site through BrightEdge.
- Used Business Objects and Tableau reporting tools to perform research for the root-causes of Incidents thus ensuring the enduring elimination of interruptions.
- Investigation and Diagnosis of in-scope network incidents
- Ownership, Monitoring, Tracking & Communications
- Resolution and Recovery and Incident Closure
- Root Cause Analysis for Major incidents
- Incident Reporting
- Working on Problem Management & Change Management as per ITIL V3 standards.
- Interfacing with various stakeholders (business sponsors, application developers and other support personnel) to plan, deploy, troubleshoot and support application deployments. Also, analysing and rectifying post deployment figures to meet optimum results.
- Actively involved in migrating data from on premise servers to Office365 (cloud).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: