Supply Chain Management Professional (BS), skilled relationship manager, focusing on corporate objectives. Develop project scope, defining requirements, targeting compliance, focusing on productivity, securing a competitive advantage, and market gain. Responsibilities encompass staff/project/process development/implementation, contract, and supplier review through contract fulfillment. My focus returns results, through effective strategies, financial tools, and collaboration with stakeholders, delivering over $4M annual cost savings. Versed in ISO/QS 9000 compliance, Microsoft Suite, JD Edwards, 5S, TQM, Kanban, JIT, new product launches, international sourcing, cross-functional teams, managing MRO procurement for 100 plants and Capital Equipment for 35 plants worldwide.
Supply Chain Management Consultant, automotive industry focus, consistently delivering planned, targeted budget results
Key Consulting Engagements
Independent Supply Chain Management Engagements (February 2012 to August 2014)
NMHG Material Handling Group, Inc.
ADVANCED PURCHASING DYNAMICS - DANA CORPORATION
Purchasing Project Manager (November 2007 to January 2008)
TAC AUTOMOTIVE - FORD MOTOR COMPANY
Buyer (July 2006 to June 2007)
G-TECH - DAIMLERCHRYSLER
Production Programming & Scheduling Analyst (October 2005 to July 2006)
Buyer (June 2005 to October 2005)
Assured approved transportation of cargo between locations, ensured safe movement, and arrival of cargo to its destination. Moved and switched cars, making or splitting up trains in yards, moving cars between yards, sidings, or tracks.
Third largest automobile global component supplier in six vehicle modules: seat, cockpit, door, acoustics, exhaust, and front end modules, $1.7 B sales.
Manufacturer of metal formed components, assemblies, and modules for chassis, engine, driveline, and transmissions, $1.1 B sales.
Managed Capital Equipment Expenditure (CAPEX) and tooling supply base for an international company while assuring delivery of all corporate requirements by providing value add / value gain processes.
Manufacturer of performance critical aluminum control arms, knuckles, calipers, forgings, and wheels, $ 30 M sales.
Managed aluminum supply base for six plants, developed alternative sourcing, which provided value, and cost reductions.
World leader manufacturing automotive air conditioning and fluid transfer systems, $180 M sales.
ISM - NAPM Metro Detroit Active Member, 1993 to 2004
ISM - NAPM Metro Detroit Board of Directors Metro Detroit, 1993 to 1999
• Team Oriented Problem Solving 8D Approach• Total Quality Management (TQM)• Aluminum Metallurgy
• Project Management• Failure Mode Error Analysis (FMEA)• Minority Business Development
• Evaluated Receipts • 5S Training• Team Building and Problem Solving
• Dealing with Hazardous Waste • Source Selection• T.Q.M. Problem Solving
• Automotive Air Conditioning Fundamentals • Cycle Time Reduction
• Effective Negotiating (Karrass Seminar)• Setting and Achieving Goals • Win-Win Negotiations
• Basic for Buyers• C.P.M. Review Modules 1, 2, 3, and 4
• Microsoft Outlook 2010• Microsoft Windows 2010• Microsoft Office 2010
• Microsoft Project• Microsoft Excel 2010• Microsoft Publisher 2010
• Microsoft Word 2010 • J.D. Edwards
• Advanced Product Quality Planning • QS 9000 / ISO 9000
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: