• Under this marketing agency I curate content for clients and organize digital media messages for Simplicity VoIP.
• I communicate client abilities to their customers, emphasizing both the analytical and creative solutions offered.
• I was accepted for Aon's summer internship program, which continued virtually in face of the Covid-19 pandemic.
• I worked with the sales team under the management of Chris Choi, the head of Aon's sales for the West and Southwestern United States.
• This role required organized multitasking. I pulled together research information, spoke and listened in on various calls and meetings, created a presentation, and fulfilled other roles.
• As a part of AidData's Transparent Development Footprints Program (TDF) team, I worked on a project that tracks exports of foreign aid from Saudi Arabia for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in 2019. In 2020 working on a similar project tracking foreign aid from China. I utilized and interpreted various forms of data from financial documents to media reports.
• The overall focus of the TDF team is to improve international aid transparency.
• As an intern, I developed programs designed to draw more young adults to the program. This presented ideas to managers on how to better market the arboretum's offerings.
• I took and delivered photographs to my supervisor for social media use.
• I gave tours and lessons to visiting school field trip groups.
• As a counselor, I ran on-site, outdoor activities and ensured the summer was safe and exciting for all in the program. An additional component of this program involved working with underprivileged kids as half of the campers were from no or low income housing and non-native English speakers.
• As a counselor for elementary-aged campers, I ensured the summer was safe and exciting for all in the program.
• I initiated outdoor and indoor activities, conducted field trips, and helped campers solve problems and overcome obstacles.
• As a pool club lifeguard, I was responsible for ensuring the safety of patrons.
• I enforced rules and watched the water vigilantly while on the stand. I was always prepared for an emergency and to face the daily change and uncertainty the role brings.
• When home during school breaks I continue to lifeguard part time
• I operated pool club snack bar concessions, ensuring a positive customer service experience. I communicated with clients and food preparation staff to ensure timely delivery
• Vendors changed from the Apple Cart Food Company LLC in 2018 to The Village Table in 2019.
• I worked year round as a youth and travel soccer league referee, taking on more responsibilities and leadership with each year.
Crabel Capital Management 2019
• A selected participant in the Tribe Externship Program. I shadowed Crabel employees in their Southport office.
• I attended meetings alongside Crabel's Portfolio Manager with organizations like Goldman Sachs, the CME group, the NASDAQ Futures Exchange, and Bank of America Merrill Lynch
NASA – Goddard Space Flight Center 2020
• Selected under the Tribe Externship Program to shadow multiple NASA employees under various titles.
• Junior in the Raymond A. Mason School of Business
• Cumulative GPA: 3.74/4.00
• Dean's List [Fall 2019, Spring 2020, Fall 2020]
• Marketing Major GPA: 3.95/4.00
• GPA excluding Freshman Year: 3.99/4.00
• National Honor Society Inductee
• Science National Honor Society Inductee
• GPA: 3.94 /4.00
• ACT: 32; SAT: 1460
Pointe Blank Dance Company - Student Choreographer 2020 – Present
Pointe Blank Performance Choreographer
• Member/dancer. Selected through a competitive audition process.
• Choreographer for the Pointe Blank dance company's showcase. To fulfill this role, I prepared choreography which I then communicated to my team to produce strong results in our final piece.
Darien Arts Center - Student Choreographer 2014 - 2018
Annual Choreographer for “So We Think We Can Dance”
• Leader/choreographer in Darien Arts Center's annual student-run dance show, “So We Think We Can Dance.”
• Choreographed and taught multiple dances to fellow company dancers. Collaborated with this showcase all through high school.
For the Ribbons 2019 - 2020
Founding Vice President of For the Ribbons Club at The College of William and Mary
• Launched this new club on campus in the Fall 2019 semester to fundraise for those financially burdened by medical. The program leverages existing national campaigns and reaches out to support the local community.
Global Connect Club 2015 - 2018
President of Global Connect Club at Darien High School
• The club focuses on helping those in need both in the local and global community. I organized and led activities, including local food drives, bake sales, and clothing drives.
DHS Youth Asset Team 2015 - 2018
• Admitted as a youth representative to this organization that works to raise awareness of the dangers of under-age and binge drinking, along with other unhealthy habits.
Unite for Africa 2015 - 2018
• Helped organize charity events to raise money and awareness for a school and orphanage in Tanzania.
Darien Library 2013 - 2018
Children's Section Volunteer
• Volunteered regularly; a weekly commitment starting in eighth grade and continuing through high school. I helped visitors select books and set up/organized elements of the library behind the scenes
• Volunteered regularly; helped each week starting in eighth grade and continued throughout high school. I helped visitors select books and behind the scenes in setting up and organizing elements of the library.
The College of William and Mary
• Blitz Running Club (2019 - Present) - track competitor and half marathon winner
• Pointe Blank Dance Company (2019 - Present)
• Club Soccer (2019 - 2020)
• Greater City Community Service Club (2018)
• Tribe Adventure Backpacking Program (2018)
Darien High School
• Varsity Girls Cross Country and Outdoor Track
• Darien Arts Center Senior Dance Company
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: