Mission-driven Intelligence Analyst with over ten years of experience and expertise in conducting all-source analysis to directly support operational and national level decision making processes. Proven record of applying advanced intelligence analytic skills to identify, assess, interpret, and report potential threats and planning options. Ability to work collaboratively with inter-agency Department of Defense personnel in high-pressure and under tight deadlines to include, but not limited to, mobile missile analysis in support of the U.S. Strategic Command mission and planning directives. Avid trainer for military personnel for both intelligence and administrative duties and responsibilities as outlined in mission and career requirements. As an accomplished high-achiever, I have been individually recognized five times as the best in my category for organizational leadership, expertise, and merit.
CURRENT TS/SCI CLEARANCE PR Date: Apr 2011
- Director of National Intelligence Unit Citation Award for meritorious service to the U.S. 2011
- U.S. Strategic Command Intelligence Directorate 12 Outstanding Airmen of the Year NCOTier 2013
- U.S. Air Force Central Command Intelligence Directorate Non-Commissioned Officer of the Year 2010
- U.S. Air Force Central Command Intelligence Directorate AFISRAP Outstanding Airman of the Year 2008
- 609th Combined Air Operations Center Outstanding Performer of the Year 2008
- Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Division Outstanding Performers of the Year 2008
Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe, Google Earth, Falcon View, Quellfire, GEMINI interface for MIDB, Community On-Line Intelligence System for End-Users and Managers (COLISEUM), Palantir, Generic Area Limitation Environment (GALE-Lite), Multimedia Message Manager, (M3) IWS, mIRC, Jabber, HOT-R, Analyst Notebook, Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC), Planning Tool for Resource Integration, Synchronization and Management (PRISM), Unified Collections Operations Reporting Network (UNICORN), ISR Assessment Tool, and Sharepoint 2007/2010
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: