I am a highly detailed and organized time management based machine with a remarkable work ethic and a high level of integrity and dependability. I have 20 years of experience in operations and marketing pertaining to quality control, compliance, customer service, project management, office management, policies and procedures, and strategic planning. Prioritized executive equipped with a skill based mindset and in-depth knowledge of business operations and development.
Time Management/ Scheduling
· Facilitate communication between the on-site staff, Executive Senior Management and the Talent Acquisition Department, in the absence of the PM · Management of 20-30 employees in locations across the U.S
· Comply with OFCCP and FLSA guidelines to ensure process integrity and recruitment lifecycle efficiency
· Maintain a requisition load of 25-35 cleared positions
· Facilitate all steps in the full cycle recruitment process to support IC based program stretched across 3 time zones
· Use project management tools to monitor and approve working hours in Setris, ETS and Deltek timekeeping systems, PTO, plans and invoicing
· Develop search strategies to identify candidates through internal databases, job boards, internet Boolean search concepts, and military networking avenues to identify TS/SCI cleared technical professionals
· Procured necessary information to pass along to FSO for all considered candidates to verify clearances in JPAS
· Emphasize shrewd negotiating techniques to close candidate salary figures to fit rigid pricing requirements on assigned task orders
Executive Assistant (Promoted)
· Served as executive assistant to the management team, handled a busy phone system, functioned as primary liaison to customers and ensured a consistently positive customer experience
· Work closely with Finance to reconcile invoices prior to executive approval · Provide orientation to new employees and supported new hire life cycle
· Foster working relationship with staff to develop effective flow of operations · Track, analyze and communicate project risks and opportunities
· Help Project Manager with the development of operating procedures · Resolve any financial queries that are raised, including timely communication if extra budget was needed.
· Develop, train and briefing material for staff
· Direct quality assurance and updating documentation
Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance on client deliverables and revenue.
Conducts the account management discipline in concert with corporate objectives
Accountable to deliver growth of the portfolio in a manner consistent with corporate directives.
Reviews all major deliverables (i.e. Strategic brief, function spec, tech spec, etc.) to ensure quality standards and client expectations are met.
Ensures that client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner, informing the VP of Sales and VP of Client Services of any problems that may arise.
Owns the contract and contract renewals for new work for an existing client.
Approves Change Orders and invoices, and is responsible for payment collections.
Works closely with the project team in order to maintain a continuous knowledge of project status in order to identify potential issues and/or opportunities within or related to the project.
Ensures that all processes and procedures are completed, quality standards are met, and that projects are profitable.
Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business, involving the Sales, Client Services, Business Development support.
Communicates the client's goals and represent the client's interests to the team.
Provides regular two-way communication between the client and team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectations.
Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the client.
Reports to the VP of OPS, providing regular input on all account activity, including status and call reports as required.
- Defined and initiated projects, and assign assistants and account managers Prepared, record, and proofread correspondence,
invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and relevant material - Managed vendor relations for all contractual agreements related to event promotions and general event activities - Monitored event budgets and negotiated all necessary contracts - Ordered marketing supplies, apparel, and merchandise while maintaining an adequate amount of basic marketing material - Packed and shipped materials to conference locations and ensured delivery and return of all associated items - Organized travel schedules and book reservations Determined and launched office procedures and projects - Opened and distributed incoming regular and electronic mail and other materials and coordinate the flow of information
internally with other departments and organizations - Set up and upheld manual and automated information filing systems Managed printing of brochures with cost effectiveness in
mind - Managed relationships with local and global printing companies to ensure good quality/price ratio - Maintained and updated information of local coordinators for Women's and Fair Practice database - Set up and maintained manual and automated information filing systems
Program Specialist, Downtown DC Business Improvement District. Washington, District of Columbia (Temp to Perm) Sep. 2009 – Dec. 2012
- Provided program and staff oversight and agency expertise pertinent to the
operation of Downtown DC BID (Business Improvement District), public space systems - SAM personnel orientation, development plan, and management of teams - Met with public and private sector officials to solidify project plans and objectives Ensured the initiation, management, and/or execution of special/technical projects critical to the monitoring and attainment of the goals and objectives of homeless services, Downtown DC vending coordination, homeland security initiative, and field asset management - Developed and evaluated proposed long and short-range plans, trends and proposals relative to the overall strategic goals of the division systems Reviewed program decision plans and developed project schedules using - Professional project management and engineering methodologies; prepared work estimates, project scopes, effectively quantified project risks, and accurately assessed stakeholder interest - Monitored and analyzed control systems, metrics and reports for measuring
program progress with ESRi, Arc GIS, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, and other database platforms, and assisted with the identification of potential problems and recommended corrective action plans to the Director of Public Space Management - Prepared for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures while
minimizing exposure and risk on project - Served as the 3rd party plan reviewer/ liaison as appropriate, public safety/special studies, public space permit reviews, streetscape/pedestrian safety plans and street defects, parking metered spaces and curbside management - Educated government and private sector through seminars and public speaking
Created and executed project work plans and revised as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements of president
Built credibility, established rapport, and maintained communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including those
external to the organization
Determined appropriate revenue recognition, ensured timely and accurate invoicing, and monitored receivables for projects
Followed up with clients regarding unpaid invoices
Analyzed project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization - Managed cost, schedule, and performance of component projects, while working to ensure the ultimate success and acceptance of the business
Maintained continuous alignment of scope with strategic business objectives, and made recommendations to modify
operations to enhance effectiveness toward the business result
Coached, mentored, and lead personnel within a team environment
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: