Highly motivated and skilled researcher with basic , translational and clinical research experience in human health and diseases seeking scientific career to contribute to better clinical outcomes.
Job description: Screening, enrollment and monitoring patients for clinical trials. Educating subjects regarding the aim of research study, procedures and resposibilities . Collecting patient information, process, document and enter data into electronic databases and case report forms. Evaluating and analyzing clinical research data. Performing Venipuncture (blood draws), EKGs/ECG's and obtaining vital signs on study participants. Collecting, processing, shipping, and maintaining paperwork for blood and/or biological specimens according to procedures outlined in study protocol. Ordering supplies . Preparing SOPs for conducting reaserch studies.Preparing documentation necessary to obtain initial and continued approval for research protocol from appropriate regulatory committees, maintain regulatory documents and records for research studies. Acting as a liaison with patients, investigators, sponsors and other personnel. Prepareing literature reviews; presenting data at meetings.
Close out two sponsored studies after successfull recruitment and conduct of resaerch.
Job description: Pre-clinical studies on animal model of obesity and fatty liver disease aimed at developing a small molecule inhibitor of de novo fat synthesis for IND filing; testing efficacy and safety of multiple candidate drugs in vitro and in vivo; high throughput assay development using multiple approaches; literature reviews and data analysis; overall lab management, operation, maintenance and organization, ordering supplies, shipment of samples, compliance with regulatory bodies.
Job description: Investigating the role of a G-protein receptor family member, Cdc42 in Multiple Myeloma using small molecule inhibitors in cell lines and transgenic mice models. Job duties included mouse colony maintenance, cell culture, cell based assays, flow cytometly, updating research findings and presenting data at journal clubs and lab meetings
Organized; Ability to manage competing priorities; Strong interpersonal skills, Multilingual.
Mukherjee K, Chowdhury 5, Mondal S, Mandal C, Chandra S and Mandal C. (2007) 9-O-Acetyl GD3 in lymphoid and erythroid cells. Molecular Immunology of Complex Carbohydrates 3, Pp317-334, Albert M Wu Editor, (SPRINGER).
1. Mukherjee K, Chava A.K, Bandyopadhyay 5, Mallick A, Chandra S and Mandal C.
Co- expression of 9-0-acetylated sialoglycoproteins (Neu5,9Ac2GPs) and their binding proteins (BPs) on lymphoblasts of childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia (ALL) : an anti-apoptotic role. Biological Chemistry 2009, 390:325-335.
2. Mukherjee K, Chava AK, Dey S.N, Kniep B, Chandra 5, Mandal C. 0-acetylation of GD3 prevents its apoptotic effect and promotes survival of lymphoblasts in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukaemia J Cell Biochem. 2008, 105:724-734.
3. Mukherjee K, Chowdhury 5, Mondal 5, Mandal C, Chandra 5, Bhadra RK, Mandal
C.9-0-acetylated GD3 triggers programmed cell death in mature erythrocytes. Biochem Biophys Res Commun. 2007, 362(3): 651-657.
4. Ghosh 5, Bandyopadhyay S. Mukherjee K, Mallick A, Pal S, Mandal C, Bhattacharya DK, Mandal C.0-acetylation of sialic acids is required for the survival of lymphoblasts in childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL).Glycoconj J. 2007 24(1):17-24.
5. Bandyopadhyay 5, Mukherjee K, Chatteilee M, Bhattacharya DK, Mandal C.
Detection of immune-complexed 9-0-acetylated sialoglycoconjugates in the sera of patients.
1. Mukherjee K, Chava A.K, Bandyopadhyay S, Mallik A, Chandra S and Mandal C. Cell surface receptors, for 9-0-acetylated sialoglycoproteins on lymphoblasts of children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. 7th International Symposium on
Biochemical Roles of Eukaryotic Cell Surface Macromolecules, Pun, 10 -14 th Jan 2005, India.
2. Mukherjee K. Biological role of newly induced 9-0-acetylated sialoglycoproteins in
survival of lymphoblasts of childhood acute leukemia. DBT-NCBS Cancer Meet, Bangalore, August 6-7,2005, India.
3. Mukherjee K, Chowdhury S, Mondal 5, Mandal C, Chandra 5, and Mandal C.9-0-acetylated GD3 in leukemia. (Oral). International Symposium on Molecular Immunology of Complex Carbohydrates-3, Taiwan, 8-12th July, 2007.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: