Award-winning healthcare professional with diverse educational, clinical and outreach experience. Strategic thinker with proven ability in building relationships and collaborative partnerships with patients and patient organizations. Skilled in presenting, engaging and identifying gaps in patient programs and services. Specialized in rare diseases and underserved patient populations, ensuring the patient voice is heard and integrated into business goals. Technically savvy and certified in Crucial Conversations, Motivational Interviewing and Six Sigma Yellow Belt.
• 2020 Success Circles Peer Mentorship Program • 2019 Healthcare Educator Patient Services FLEX Trainer • 2019 Q1 Patient Services MVP award and Q2 Hematology MVP Award • 2018 HCE Award for Emerging Leader • 2018 Q4 Hematology MVP Award • 2018 Vice President Trip Award • 2014 Bioscience Inclusion Award, Education Team • 2014 Award for Outstanding Commitment and Teamwork • 2006 Certificate of Recognition for Outstanding Community Service, Mexican Embassy & the City of Boston.
• Licensed Massachusetts Social Worker (LSW), 313499
• Admitted to Practice Law in Peru
• IMPACTO, Takeda Resource Group, Global and Massachusetts Co-lead (2018 – current)
• Conexion, TeenTalks program, site lead for the Boys and Girls Clubs in Chelsea (2019 – current)
• Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Certified Health Trainer (2008 – 2009)
• Breaking Barriers, President of the Board of Directors, Waltham MA (2006 – 2008)
• WATCH Incorporated, Voting Member of the Executive Board, Waltham MA (2006 - 2009)
• Healthy Waltham, Steering Committee Member, Waltham MA (2007 – 2009)
Job Titles Held: