Experienced, adaptable administrative professional with a history of supporting C-level executives in a fast-paced corporate environment. A highly motivated, productive, self-starter with advanced skills in all administrative duties including project management, problem-solving, critical thinking, and communication.
MedAssets Helping Hand Fund, Duluth, GA (The MedAssets Helping Hand Fund was a not-for-profit 501(c)3 organization) BOD Member - Secretary and Treasurer
September 2010 – August 2017
· Recording/maintenance of detailed BOD meeting minutes
· Detailed records of application submissions, approvals, and declines; written responses to applicants.
· Maintenance of Fund checking account, issuance of aid payments
· Filing of yearly Federal and State tax returns
Hire Heroes USA 5K Run / Walk, Alpharetta, GA – Assistant to CFO
February 2014-October 2015
· Detailed record keeping/reporting of fundraising activities
· Race day volunteer (sign-in desk)
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: