Experienced Contract/Procurement professional with over twenty years experience and strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
* Lead 4 DMAIC and 2 DFSS projects with cross functional teams for Black Belt certification* Trained and co-lead Lean Acceleration projects in Manufacturing
* Co-Facilitated Leadership Training to mid-management of overview of Six Sigma and basic Six Sigma terminology and tools.
* Proven organizational and planning skills in order to prioritize and balance multiple projects
* Mentored six (6) Black/Green Belts on their projects
* Participated in the planning/development of CTQ for Director of Material Management and Government Business Unit
National Management Association (NMA) Bell Helicopter Leadership Program - Director 2003 - 2004
Christian Women's Job Corps (CWJC), Mentor
Beta Sigma Phi International Sorority
Textron Certified Six Sigma DMAIC Black Belt
Accounting, Accounts Receivable, administrative, Air Force, Analyst, architect, Army, Auditing, balance, basic, benchmarking, budgets, business law, cables, cable, catalogs, CATIA, communications skills, interpersonal skills, hardware, concise, consultant, contracts, cost reduction, customer satisfaction, delivery, disaster recovery, documentation, Electronics, filing, Finance, forms, functional, Futures, Government, IBM, Interpretation, ISO 9000, leadership, Leadership Training, Legal, Lockheed Martin, Lotus123, Director, Mentor, Excel, office, PowerPoint, Windows, Microsoft Word, Minitab, MRP, Navy, negotiating, Negotiation, Negotiations, Enterprise, networking, organizational, Performance Management, personnel, presentations, Pricing, printer, processes, Procurement, Program Management, Property Management, Proposals, proposal, Proposal preparation, purchasing, quality, quality improvement, Radio, Receiving, reporting, Research, Safety, SAP, Sigma, Six Sigma, service level agreements, specification, strategy, strategic, supply chain, Supply Chain Management, type, Vendor Management, Visio, Word-Perfect, strong written communication
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: