Sr. Administrative with 25+ years office management supporting Asset Managers, superintendents, supervisors and VIP management, security, Human Resources, training, supervision, and event planning in a highly confidential environment. Proven ability to build effective teams, business relationships and project tasks. Personable with experience employing exceptional relationship-building abilities to cultivate positive rapport among clients, staff management, community businesses and charitable organizations. Proficient in calendar, schedule management, travel arrangements. Extensive company event planning and coordination. Dedicated professional with solid background in high-volume office environments focused on delivering exceptional clerical and personal assistant support for professionals. Personable, flexible and communicative individual with friendly demeanor and sound judgment to handle diverse daily tasks with minimal oversight. Strong background in professional business writing, project and schedule management.
Coordinated all department functions for team of 250+ employees. Developed more efficient cost management of supplies (saving up to $7k for onsite water and coffee supplies; realigned copier/fax leases saving up to $20k on remaining leases). Successfully planned and executed corporate meetings, team lunches and special events for groups of 400+ (800 for turnaround) employees and contractor staff.
Daily support of Asset manager, superintendent team, supervisory staff both onshore and offshore enabling task execution for industry best practices.
• Site lead for records management.
• HR contact for site and payroll lead timekeeper.
• Digital files, monitoring spreadsheets, data updates and updating reports.
• Successfully assisted in emergency or other type company processes and announcements.
• Public affairs, annual donations and partnerships with community organizations.
• Assisted production and distribution of memos, newsletters, email updates and other forms of communication.
• Scheduled and coordinated meetings, appointments, and travel arrangements for supervisors and managers.
• Trained 2 administrative assistants during a period of company expansion to ensure attention to detail and adherence to company policy.
• Events and VIP tours/visits/safety/corporate meetings planned and facilitated.
• Maintain utmost discretion when dealing with sensitive topics.
Administrative Assistant for Machinery group with on-site and offshore personnel. Assisted Facility Engineering, Corrosion and Instrumentation & Electrical groups as needed.
IT organization Administrative Assistant for corporate office and field offices, providing network, telecommunications and desktop support.
• Local IT Help Desk also liaison with Houston Help Desk.
• Managed inventory database for Houston office.
• Team roll out for pc and software upgrades.
• Closure of Midland Mobil office after Exxon purchase. Setup of new satellite office to assist field sites and skeleton support staff.
• Provided top customer services and information to customers resolving problems/inquiries, and boosting customer satisfaction.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: