• Splunk certified professional with around 6+ years of experience in the IT industry comprising of Splunk Installation and UNIX management, Splunk architecture and components including search heads, indexers and forwarders.
• Experience in implementation of Splunk premium applications, application management, and data security as per customer requirements and industry best practice.
Splunk Core Certified Power User
Splunk: Splunk 6.x and 7.x, 8.x, Splunk Enterprise, Splunk on Splunk(SOS), Splunk DBConnect, Splunk Machine Learning tool kit 3.0.0, Splunk ITSI.
Monitoring Tools: IBM QRadar, App Dynamics, Grafana, And New Relic.
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Win 10, Windows Server, Linux (RHEL), UNIX.
RDBMS: Oracle 11g/10g, MS-SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, DB2 MS Access, MySQL.
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0, web logic8.1/9.2, MapR6.1
Others: Phish Me, Microsoft ATA, CB Protect, CB Response
Environment: Splunk 7.x, 8.x
-Creation of knowledge objects and configuration files
-Selection, testing, and integration of add-ons and applications
-Writing and verification of queries and code to satisfy requirements
-Technical feasibility evaluations
Environment: Splunk 7.x, Linux, Splunk Enterprise Security 7.x, Tortoise SVN, Jira, Confluence.
• Daily Splunk administration maintenance.
• Established On-boarding of Web and database server logs into Splunk by the DBConnect Application.
• Achieved hands-on experience in clustering, deploying apps through Splunk deployment server, Splunk version upgrades and creating roles and authentication.
• Utilized the Splunk Machine Learning concepts, algorithms to write complex queries using SPL and visualize data into dashboards and reports.
• Hands-On experience on multiple configuration file (.conf) settings.
• Configured the heavy forwarder to send the logs from QRadar server to Splunk indexers and customized the reports and dashboards.
• Involved in ingesting the data from multiple appliances into the cluster and analyze data with SPL queries.
• Performed Splunk administration and analytics development on Information Security, Infrastructure, network logs.
• Developed specific content necessary to implement Security Use Cases and transform into correlation queries, templates,reports, rules, alerts, dashboards, and workflow
• Deployed Splunk enterprise package and forwarder package in multiple instances.
• Involved in standardizing Splunk forwarder deployment, configuration, and maintenance on all Windows and Linux platforms.
• Real-time monitoring of enterprise endpoints for signs of malicious activity by Carbon Black (CB).
• Analyzed threat patterns by Carbon Black (CB) and investigated SIEM alerts with endpoint context.
• Participated in client requirements meetings and presented the visual presentations of possible outcomes.
• Developed the use cases for different business requirements.
• Executed daily vulnerability assessments, threat assessment, and mitigation and reported activities in order to safeguard information assets and ensure protection had been put in place on the systems.
• Designed the Correlation searches for multiple end client requirements.
• Extensive knowledge in creating accurate knowledge objects using XML, Dashboards, visualization, reports, alerts and pivot tables for the business users.
• Hands-on experience with Citrix NetScaler load balancer.
• Hands-on experience with indexer clustering and search head clustering in both test and production environment.
• Assisted the privileged user access management team to solve the daily encountered problems.
• Customized dashboards, reports and scheduled searches.
• Experience with working on Service now ticketing tool.
• Worked on User access roles and capabilities.
Environment: Splunk 6.5.3, Linux, Windows 2008,2012, IBM AIX, Oracle11g, MS SQL Server 2012, SQL, Symantec Endpoint (SEP), Tripwire IP-360, Service Now (ITAM), Carbon Black(CB).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: