I am a very enthusiastic motivated and Well-organized Office Management professional with strong leadership and planning abilities developed over a seven-year career. I am motivated to improve operations, maximize efficiency and control costs to foster operational success. Drive substantial productivity improvements through strategic approaches to day-to-day needs and project requirements. I am also a Recognized Team builder and leader adept at scheduling and on the fly problem solving.
I also have experience in accounting, accounts payable and purchasing, and a proficient compliance officer bringing expertise in regulatory compliance, audit procedures, project oversight and risk management. Excellent history of delivering effective leadership and training to support staff development. with a team as a whole.
Well-organized and detail-oriented Compliance Officer, Knowledgeable about overseeing agreements, enforcing policies and optimizing procedures for dynamic requirements. Focused on maintaining consistence, quality and compliance in all areas.
• P-Card- in charge of reconciliation for FMDs p-card, receipts, and IPRs for all monthly p-card charges this includes all reconciliation paperwork for signatures before being submitted to ASD and DFA.
• W-9 Submissions- only authorized employee at FMD to submit new or update W-9s for new vendors or prior existing vendors in the GSD online portal to be updated in share for Purchase orders.
• Internal GSD invoices- FMD contact for all internal (Agency to Agency) invoices for CHS requests for FMD to pay another agency (example state printing for signs etc.) must create CHS request and send it off to ASD for payment.
• Deposit memos- once a check arrives at FMD for leases through assets management such as phone tower leases on state building a deposit memo must be created and authorized by FMD director for payment into the PBRF.
• DDC- keeping track of all FMD employees and signing up employees that are taking the states required Defensive driving course for operating a state vehicle.
• Travel- provide internal travel request form to any FMD employee going on travel, once it is approved will make overnight sleeping arrangements for employee and reconcile periderm and mileage for reimbursement once employee has returned from travel for the ISTE form.
• Utilities- must keep track of all utilities for state buildings under FMD from City of Santa Fe (water, refuse, waste etc.) PNM usage for all state building under FMD. City of Las Vegas( water) Albuquerque Bernalillo water authority (water)
• Contractor's invoices- in charge of keeping track of all invoicing from Its-quest and ATA for temporary work requested by FMD.
• WEX- reconcile all WEX invoicing for fleet management, gas car wash etc.
• Back up for O&M- helping O&M with invoicing issues or AIM to SHARE interface problems.
• Any needs that Anna Silva, FMD director or Kevin Barela, Capital projects financial Manger request for FMD to be taken care of.
Currently taking credit hours, striving towards an associates degree.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: