Dedicated Special Education Teacher focused on building each student's strengths and confidence. Committed to providing students with firm guidelines, regularity and dependability to foster social and academic growth.
* School Special Education Facilitator 2014-2017 Responsibilities included formal academic assessments, writing reports for initial and reevaluation meetings, interviewing parents and teachers, collecting and reporting of progress monitoring data (Aimsweb), consulting with staff at team meetings
* Student Council Facilitator 2004-2010
* Over 80 credit hours post-masters degree (district transcript available upon request)
* Taught in Glendale, California 1990-1992 at a treatment program (Tobinworld) for students removed from Los Angeles Unified School District due to severe emotional and behavioral issues. Promoted to Educational Coordinator 1991-1992
* Passed California Basic Educational Skills Test (CBEST) 12/9/1989 *Held Emergency Teaching Credential in State of California 1990-1992
* Passed Program for Licensing Assessments for Colorado Educators (PLACE) in the field of Elementary Education April 2004. Dual certified in areas of Elementary Education K-6 and Special Education Mild/Moderate Ages 5-21
* GRE and NTE (English) assessment scores available upon request
* Served on the Boulder County Mental Health Center Board of Directors (1999-2001)
Colorado Special Education Certification Ages 5-21
Colorado Elementary Education Certification Grades K-6
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2020, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.