As a hard working, results orientd, and committed team player I am seeking to establish my career in a role where I can make a long standing commitment to gaining job satisfaction by exceeding business objectives as part of a dynamic, professional team.Committed to ongoing professional development, I am motivated by the oppurtunity to advance my skills in a dynamic environment.
In my current role as a Special Education Paraprofessional, I handle all of the duties assigned to me and more with great capability. Listed below are my abilities and achievements in this role.
* I have successfully managed multi tasking many different tasks at any given time, in order to complete work that has been assigned me in a timely manner.
* I have created and adapted lesson plans according to a student's academic needs, including both individual and group work, using many different resources, paying attention to the goals set for each sudent.
* I have maintained detailed progress reports for students I have worked with in order to gather information on monitoring progress of each student and to gather information to help with report cards etc.
* I have designed and implemented daily lesson plans with the ever changing curriculum.
Successfully worked on innovative approaches to teaching materials to struggling learners using technology, and making learning more engaging using different computer based resources.
*Creating douments for classroom management, tracking of student work completion, attendance, grades, disciplinary actions, and other logs.
* I have over the years organized all transition meeting materials for our sixth grade students. Making sure we have all neccassry paperwork needed for each sudent"s meeting.
*I have also organized all materials for each outgoing Special ED sixth grader at the end of every year.
* I have always respected the confidentiality aspect of my job, and make sure that any information pertaining to students, faculty, or district stays confidential.
* I have successfully overseen the classroom whenever it has been required of me to do so. I have been able to teach the matrial that needed to be taught with ease, or created materials if there was a need for it. I have always been able to maintain good order and discipline amongst students while they are in class.
* I am a strong believer that organization is key to being successful in your workplace, andin order for our class to function seemlessly, have created different resouces to keep classroom materials, paperwork, schedules of upcoming events, meeting dates for the classroom teacter, neccassary lists needed in case of an emergency with student information etc.
* I am a strong team player and greatly enjoy working with others, sharing ideas, and helping in any way possible.
* I am able to work well with others, respecting differences, and accepting everyone for who they are.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: