Thoughtful teaching professional engaging others with positive attitude. Offering [Number] years of experience in [Skill] and [Skill]. Driving positive classroom environments by initiating [Area of expertise]. Dedicated Educator focused on supporting faculty with classroom needs. Successful at maintaining clean and organized supplies, as well as planning activities and leading field trips. Excellent tutor, record keeper and multitasker. Coordinated and diligent activity coordinator skilled in student behavior management and redirection. Supports faculty and classroom needs with proactive and diligent approach. Passionate about helping students and offering proven skills developed over [Number] years of related experience. Proficient in school standards and strategies to optimize learning for [Type] students. Perceptive Educator with [Number] years of experience leading [Type] students. Proven leader at effectively guiding classroom activities, tutoring and evaluating tests and assignments. Skillful in promoting student engagement through fun teaching methods, individualized attention and upbeat attitude. Multi-talented [Job Title] with [Number] years of experience directing students and assisting lead teachers. Expert at restating lesson information, tutoring, applying rules, [Action] and [Action]. Team-minded when collaborating with teacher and implementing set lesson plans and classroom activities. Creative [Job Title] well-versed in [Skill] and [Skill]. Organized and driven with successful ability to manage [Task] and [Task]. Valued employee known for delivering support to special needs students. Experienced [Job Title] with over [Number] years of experience in [Industry]. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits. [Job Title] with over [Number] years of successful experience in [Skill] and [Skill]. Recognized consistently for performance excellence and contributions to success in [Industry] industry. Strengths in [Skill] and [Skill] backed by training in [Area of study]. Enthusiastic [Job Title] eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Clear understanding of [Task] and [Task] and training in [Skill]. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in [Industry]. Senior [Job Title] and outstanding performer in [Skill] and [Skill] within [Industry]. Proven success in leadership, operational excellence and organizational development with keen understanding of elements of [Type] business. Recognized for inspiring management team members to excel and encouraging creative work environments. Multi-talented [Job Title] consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity.
* Demonstrated organizational skills and knowledge of systematic filing procedures
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Some proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
Knowledge of, or the ability to learn, Georgia s special education compliance requirements
* Ability to function as part of a team of office professionals
* Ability to use web-based database programs to enter and monitor special education information
* Ability to pass required background check
* Maintain all special education files for students with disabilities including but not limited to organization of files, related serviced files, individualized education plans (IEP), evaluation committee reports; Ensure all signature pages for these documents are obtained and filed; Coordinates with special education teachers for missing documents;
* Coordinate with all departments (psychologists, related services and special education compliance departments) to receive and file reports as necessary;
* Cooperates with enrollment team to facilitate new student enrollments in special education;
* Processes incoming records; Uploads them to the appropriate database;
* Ensures that all students in the special education database have current information and files are complete as required by Georgia Department of Education (DOE).
* Processes requests for records from outside School Systems/Agencies within the prescribed time period (24 hours);
* Assists in regular file reviews to ensure compliancy including verifying the presence of documents;
* Works with the Manager, Special Education and other administrative staff to develop and present appropriate training to special education staff to support compliance efforts.
* Coordinates with other departments to cross-train in various areas of special education when enrollment has ended and support is needed to maintain overall department compliance.
* Contacts School districts to acquire student records information for enrollment and filecompletion.
* Communicates with parents tactfully and with sensitivity, recognizes and maintains confidentiality in job-related matters.
* Maintains up to date electronic and paper files in preparation for monthly audits of records.
* Runs withdrawal reports on a weekly basis and ensures that all systems are updated appropriately and accurately.
* Maintains and updates paper records in file room to ensure that folders are in appropriate drawers for active and withdrawn students.
Girl Scouts of America
Certified : Customer service
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: