Organized and dependable candidate successful at managing multiple priorities while maintaining a strong work ethic and exhibiting a positive attitude. Willingness to take on added responsibilities to meet team goals. Seasoned Software Asset Management offering over 9 years of experience in budget analysis and internal auditing. Develops robust policies, procedures and internal controls to advise leadership on business improvement strategies. Builds cross-departmental relationships to achieve organizational goals and objectives.
● Manage global software requests and act as an SME for Adobe and IBM.
● Manage global software licenses and inventory.
● Asset and entitlement upload in ServiceNow using SAM Pro.
● Process and complete software request in ServiceNow.
● Monthly creation of purchase order report and license key repository.
● Reviewing software license agreement and contract. Ensuring software maintenance/true-up are monitored and renewed on time.
● Involved in testing of tool functionality in Development, UAT and Production.
● Answering email inquiry and providing support to the end user if needed.
● Liaise with the vendor or preferred reseller for quotation request and enterprise license concern.
● Coordinate with Global EndPoint Engineers to create a software package for the latest software version that will be used by the enterprise.
● Coordinate with Architecture Portfolio Managers to register the latest version and ensure software being requested and deployed are approved or recommended.
● Coordinate with Application owners, Business owners, License Owners and Global heads for the license consumption, software renewals/true-up, and compilation of quarterly report to be submitted to the vendor.
● Prioritization of the un-owned applications
● Work on top XX applications based upon resources provided and complexity of the largest install base applications
● Contact application vendor to determine compatibility with Windows 7 and Citrix
● Obtain the current software
● Request evaluation software/license to begin configuration and testing
● Purchase software/license if evaluation is unavailable
● Create VTM stack for each application
● Update CTC with owner, version, license and support information
● Submit for packaging (GDS to perform package creation)
● UAT Test package on both Windows 7 and Citrix
● Provide Release Announcements (RFT and RFP)
● Validate Purchase data for valid LSM ID
● Perform data cleanup in LSM application before handoff of data to GTAM
● Prepare manual file for upload to LSM for non PSP countries
● Collate information required for maintenance review.
● Preparing .csv file for bulk upload to Asset Manager.
● Performing PO certification and validation of bulk entitlement update.
● Gathering information of purchases sent to Asset Manager by running query using SQL client.
● Facilitating request from staff and top executive around ASPAC.
● Processing daily BAU, approving CMP orders – license availability and license procurement. Including desktop and server puchases purchase at enterprise level.
● Creation of 30 Day PO Billing for ASPAC countries.
● Updating software license entitlement in Asset Manager.
● Perform Annual Desktop Software Reconciliation.
● Create APS Billing report for software submitted for chargeback.
● Perform data validation of software entitlement updated by automation. Finding and analyzing the possible root cause why and when automation fail.
● Perform cleanup for global purchase order raised for server software. Removing unncessary entitlement and maintain historical records.
● MCA coordinator for Regional Software Asset Management.
● Proactively monitor all internal Xoom and Xoom Partner systems to ensure optimal transaction efficiency, responding to alerts according to predefined guidelines.
● Manage enterprise-wide communication of any processing variance in accordance with communication standards, including providing detailed RCA for all issues.
● Thoroughly and efficiently gather all customer information required to assess/resolve customer impacting transaction issues.
● Resolve complex technical issues in a timely fashion, engaging appropriate Partner organizations as appropriate and providing responses within designated SLAs.
● Effectively and professionally work with technical counterparts within Xoom Partner organizations to resolve all customers impacting issues and processing variances.
● Continuously maximize transaction processing efficiency and effectiveness by increasing proficiency in the use of all information systems and applications available to service the customer.
● Build strong working relationships with Xoom partners, including definition of escalation paths, response SLAs, etc.
● Actively participate in the technical design and implementation of new integrations with Xoom Partners, providing support to lead Integration Manager and validate architecture through
● Maintain strong working knowledge of all aspects of Xoom and Xoom Partner processing.
● Provide regular reports of partner performance, including SLA attainment, outage detail/RCA and continuous improvement initiatives.Maintain Xoom Partner account information including agent locations, user logins and other information required by internal and external customers.
● Meet or exceed established team performance goals.
● Participate in team/department huddles and meetings.
● Foster education and skill development with team members and internal customers.
● In charge of daily troubleshooting, monitoring internet connection, installing of printer, reformatting computer operating system, cleaning infected computer with viruses, recovery of corrupted files, maintaining system in mainserver, installing of applications on all the computer including the utilities and drivers.
● Daily maintenance of Windows Server 2003 and Ubuntu.
● Configuration of network, workgroup, router and access point.
● Solving basic exchange server problem, creating user account in exchange server, troubleshooting exchange mail problem.
● Maintaining the renewal of the domain name, web hosting and anti-spam mail.
● Creating back-up of database using php sql.
● Monitoring of three servers (Catalytx, Integra, & I-merch)
● Troubleshooting computers and internet problem in Alabang, Greenhills, and Katipunan (Numberworks Tutorial)
● Add and remove user account in active directory.
● Maintaining fileserver settings and storage capacity.
● Making purchase order and negotiating with the supplier.
CCNA 1-4 with VOIP and basic Linux bootcamp
Java Fundamentals (Java Module 1)
7 Qualities of an Effective and Efficient Executive Assistant and Administrator
Analyzing Data with Microsoft Power BI
Microsoft Security, Compliance, and Identity
Job Titles Held: