Enthusiastic Speech Pathologist eager to contribute to team success through hard work, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills. Always eager to take on new cases and support patients' speech and communication goals through creative and patient-centered treatment planning. Motivated to learn, grow and excel in the field of Speech Language Pathology.
· Performed initial speech, language, cognitive, and swallowing evaluations of individuals with neurological injuries in the outpatient setting to determine diagnosis
· Planned treatment to restore communicative effectiveness and facilitate increased independence in functional environment
· Participated in many co-treatment sessions with occupational therapy and physical therapy
· Worked with therapy team in order to ensure generalization of treatment recommendations across disciplines
· Ran virtual 6-week memory training program containing psychoeducation topics, demonstration and practice of internal and external compensatory memory strategies, and everyday lifestyle application tasks
University Undergraduate Research and Arts Forum Poster
Feira, Brender, Shabet, & Searl (2019). Reliability of VFSS Ratings Between and Within SLP Graduate Students and Practicing Clinicians
Michigan Speech Language Hearing Association
Ozouch, Couck, Feira, Morrow & Searl (2020). Reliability of VFSS Ratings as a Function of Rater Experience and Swallowing Deficit Severity
Community Living Network – Okemos, Michigan August 2017 – December 2019
Aid for a Man with a Speech and Language Impairment
TRICO Opportunities – Kingsford, Michigan May 2018 – August 2018
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: